Conor McGregor sued by Artem Lobov

Difference is without Conor’s name value the whisky brand isn’t worth shit

1 Like

I agree, but that wasn’t the point that I was making. If Lobov genuinely gave Connor and education in the business and is responsible for the introductions, if Lobov really does have an education in the business, I would have given him a job in the company and a single digit percentage points in the company. He probably would have been earning a low six figure compensation for his job and then could have cashed in his 9% stake when the business was sold.

Being boys with Conor is probably very unconventional, I’d assume Conor treats them well so they in turn will do things for free when they should’ve been paid. Don’t really see how artem will win unless there are written documents and verbal agreement is hard to prove

Artem has a typical Russian, “money is dirt”, “friendship, no need for money” mentality.

He probably thought if he took money right from Conor’s hands he’d be betraying their friendship. But the whiskey is a business, so that needs to be shared.

Honestly, 5% is a small ask when you think about it.

Playing out like the movie it is.

The Rise and Fall of Conrat McGilicutty

Not if it’s bullshit

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving homie!

1 Like

Same to you! Be Well!

1 Like

I too studied the whisky industry in college. Working on my PhD.

5 Likes

giphy

1 Like

Agreed, not if its bullshit. I guess its now a matter for the courts to decide. Connor and Artem both know the truth.

1 Like

We do, but this doesn’t seem unreasonable - plausible, at least, that he had an agreement with conor and conor welched. I mean if he’s gold digging why ask for 5% and not 50%?

1 Like

drunk trailer park boys GIF

who is that GIF

1 Like

Only one way to settle it… storyline built right in, too. And it’s a fight that Conor can win, lol.

1 Like

No fan of conor. I may even be his biggest detractor.
Yet I feel like conors done a shade more for artem than artem has for him.

2 Likes

hmmm…

1 Like