Conor McGregor upcoming fight guide

Stay up to date with the latest adventures of McGregor in our trust “next fight” guide.

he needs to fight his cocaine and alcohol addiction

15 Likes

Conor is going to make mc hammer look like an amateur at blowing a fortune.

6 Likes

Who the fuck wrote this garbage? Holloway & Conor best two FWs of all time? Aldo is the best by a distance

13 Likes

OP did. OP wrote it.

5 Likes

Yeah, Aldo would easily beat both McGregor and Holloway.

2 Likes

Not my fault you don’t understand how stuff works. By your logic Joe Duffy is better than Conor.

Aldo ran through a who’s who’s of FW greats in a fucking row. Conor holds good wins over Holloway, Poitier, Aldo & Mendes. That’s not even close to the list of guys Aldo has beaten at FW

8 Likes

“Conor Mcgregor’s next fight, everything you need to know”…

This, and other threads like it (currently the Derrick Lewis thread), is misleading. These fighters don’t have an opponent lined up.

2 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

LOL! I literally had to look at the date of this article to see if it was a link to something from 5 years ago. Don’t know how C.M. is even relevant at this point.
“One of the biggest fighters and sports stars alive!!”
When was his last win? Cerrone in 2020? Dustin stopped him twice, Nate took him to his limit. Khabib shut him down. A blight on the sport who never really deserved all his hype or money. I’m happy to never see him fight again.

2 Likes

Click bait trash article

5 Likes

I can’t help feeling like his next fight is going to be against a chubby teenager who dares to cross a zebra crossing while McTaptap is driving his lambo. And he won’t finish that one either

I literally don’t give a shit about his next fight at this point.

3 Likes

"Yeah, Aldo would easily beat both McGregor and Holloway.:

jajajaja!!!

Conor vs. Probation Officer

1 Like

I feel good about myself that I have pity for a guy “worth” $180 million dollars lol. His run was amazing, the powers that be sat him on his ass, NEXT! I’m in it for the entertainment, I have no emotional investment in any of them fading away. It happens to all of us :man_shrugging:t2:

Should be titled Conor McGregor upcoming loss guide.

1 Like

McGregor vs Tate makes the most sense at this point. Let’em bang Bro :smiley:

1 Like

Show us where he touched you.

McGregor vs Motivated BJ Penn :smiley:

2 Likes