Conor McGregor's Pass To Mount (GIF)

Powered by BALCO -
Wasa-B - Again, his ground game is probably better than we know but.....its not that hard to pass like Marcelo on someone who just dropped. If he did that on an decent BJJ guy straight up when the guy wasnt hurt, diff story.

Agreed. Not that impressive when your opponent is knocked silly, offering little resistance. Phone Post 3.0
Being technical on the ground in a high profile fight is very impressive for someone who holds a blue belt in bjj Phone Post 3.0

Kakkarotto_san - This is a pretty basic pass... I mean, it is executed very well; but it's not like some fucking mysterious dim mak shit or something. It's just a basic guard pass...
I was more impressed by how calm he was.

He's getting used to the level of guys the ufc is giving him en route to his titleshot Phone Post 3.0

mindless optimism - 
Wasa-B - Again, his ground game is probably better than we know but.....its not that hard to pass like Marcelo on someone who just dropped. If he did that on an decent BJJ guy straight up when the guy wasnt hurt, diff story.

ok, well that last sentence is true but he did show a lil' bit of technique there, it says something vaguely positive at least. plus it was the perfect way to deal with the situation.

Yeah, no doubt the technique is there but do people realize it was A) Siver and B) Siver was rocked?

Flexo - I blinked or something when he did that, I couldn't figure out how he got into mount. Phone Post 3.0
Thats a long blink Phone Post 3.0

I was very impressed by that. He made it look soooooo easy

Very clean Phone Post 3.0

10er4life - Probably my biggest oh shit moment in that fight. Phone Post 3.0
Same here. So people are saying it's nothing special because BJ Penn used to do it? Since when is that a negative argument? Phone Post 3.0

D241 -
10er4life - Probably my biggest oh shit moment in that fight. Phone Post 3.0

This was the moment where I thought to myself...."Gunnar Nelson".

Then it got me wondering, "Who is his wrestling coach and when will I get to see those skills in the octagon?!?!!"

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01151/finlay_1151019a.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Powered by BALCO -
Wasa-B - Again, his ground game is probably better than we know but.....its not that hard to pass like Marcelo on someone who just dropped. If he did that on an decent BJJ guy straight up when the guy wasnt hurt, diff story.

Agreed. Not that impressive when your opponent is knocked silly, offering little resistance. Phone Post 3.0
And isn't known for his grappling resistance, to begin with. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
Powered by BALCO -

And isn't known for his grappling resistance, to begin with. Phone Post 3.0

Damn you 3 for taking my high down some with your logic!

Irish with a leg drag, no can defend.

Brigham -
TheEmperorRises - No chance he pulls this move off on Aldo Phone Post 3.0
K Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the cutting edge insight old emperor. Phone Post 3.0

NORCAL707 -