Conor McGregor's Pass To Mount (GIF)

Zeph -
TheEmperorRises - No chance he pulls this move off on Aldo Phone Post 3.0

Based on what? We've hardly ever seen Aldo's ground game. He has a blackbelt and we're constantly told he is a beast there, but really what can you point to that says he is elite on the ground? It isn't much more than Conor. There are plenty of blackbelts that have competed in the UFC/MMA who haven't done as well as perhaps they should/could have.
Beating Cobrinha in bjj is all that needs to be said Phone Post 3.0

Rabid Bunyip - Siver is known for his guard esp when rocked - he has always used his long legs and BJJ black belt extremely well off his back which makes the pass that note impressive Phone Post 3.0

I c wut you did

A while ago Jeff Joslin posted a video where he broke-down a bunch of BJ's guard passes and I think this or a variation was included.

Zeph -

Based on what? We've hardly ever seen Aldo's ground game. He has a blackbelt and we're constantly told he is a beast there, but really what can you point to that says he is elite on the ground? It isn't much more than Conor. There are plenty of blackbelts that have competed in the UFC/MMA who haven't done as well as perhaps they should/could have.
Apparently so does jds...lol Phone Post 3.0

10er4life - Probably my biggest oh shit moment in that fight. Phone Post 3.0
Me too. Phone Post 3.0

Zeph -

Plus Aldo pretty much got held down and pounded by Hominick for a whole round. Tired or not that shit was bad Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror -
Zeph -

Plus Aldo pretty much got held down and pounded by Hominick for a whole round. Tired or not that shit was bad Phone Post 3.0
After he did this to Mark's face...

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/192349/bighominick.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Nice Phone Post 3.0

Great move. BJ Penn actually learned that from Conor. He even calls it the "Irish Whip"

Stop trolling, Wasa.

;)

That was a smooth pass. Basic but the basic stuff always looks smooth when done well. Phone Post 3.0

My favorite part of the fight. Thanks for the gif Phone Post 3.0

NicolasRGC -
10er4life - Probably my biggest oh shit moment in that fight. Phone Post 3.0
Same here. So people are saying it's nothing special because BJ Penn used to do it? Since when is that a negative argument? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah every mouth breathing wrestle tard and sockie wearing hipster thinks they could just pull that off, slick like that in a live , high profile fight.

Although if siver was just totally defenseless then maybe a little less impressive. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Haven't followed him much. Thought he was a blue.

Thanks for correcting me guys. Vu Phone Post 3.0

We'll probably see him on the receiving end of some mounts against Aldo.

Are gifs allowed again? Phone Post 3.0

Lol at this being proof of a ground game. Siver was dropped by a body shot previous to the pass. Anyone could have passed his guard then. He was done. Phone Post 3.0

I was impressed with Conor's performance...but not by that "pass" that any 6 year old could do

Can't take much away from that. It's a pretty straight forward pass Phone Post 3.0