Conor McGregors Pub Is Petrol Bombed

Irish dispute resolution .

So you claiming your Irish somehow makes you a trusted source on how gangsters would deal with one of the only famous people in Ireland that is guarded by a team of security?

Were double blind, peer reviewed studies done on the matter?

If Conor had gotten killed what would they have saidā€¦ whoops?

They ran out of guinness during happy hour

1 Like

Does ā€œThe Wigā€ indeed wear a wig?

2 Likes

ā€œThese things happen in MMAā€

No, Iā€™m saying youā€™re a fucking retard to consider petrol bombing how Irish ā€œattackā€.

Itā€™s not as if we learning ā€œhow to lob a molotov cocktailā€ in primary school.

And if they wanted to kill Conor, theyā€™d shoot him. Show me the last time anyone in gangland Ireland was killed by a petrol bomb. Exactly. Gangsters in Dublin shoot people almost every second week. You donā€™t know shit about Ireland.

7 Likes

You sound like a real potato eating jerk.

JK

thenotoriousmma

Verified

Happy thirsty Thursday everyone out there enjoy your selves because life is a bitch and then you die. You never know when you gonna go. Rip all our soaring souls, they are still right here among us! Spirits remain!
@theblackforgeinn

1 Like

Just took down a blueberry swishersweet withsome blueberry kush and those Asian Wings are looking good, so does the apple bottom in the backā€¦

It was @ConorWinsTheRematch heā€™s upset he wasnā€™t paid after the last fight.

1 Like

Coke debt.

Geez and here I thought that if they were interested in keeping Conor safe they wouldnā€™t have tried FUCKING BOMBING him at all.

Retard.

but bu Iā€™m Irish guiz. Youā€™re a Conor dicksucker is what you are. Donā€™t worry Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be safe with you shielding his nutsack with your mouth :sweat_smile:

karma for the alleged bashing and rape where the victim had her tampon surgically removed from her uterus.

1 Like

You know them Irish. Religion of peace.

1 Like

Job is right, if they really wanted him dead he wouldā€™ve been shot.

The guy is fucked. I do not wish this on Conor but I predict he will go to jail at some point soon for an extended period

1 Like
2 Likes

This is a must-petrol-bomb situation.

Sounds like Connor knows theyā€™re making attempts on his life.

Thereā€™s gotta be a good joke out there re: two guys on scooters go to a barā€¦

1 Like