Conor McGregory sucks lowlights compliation

CB the gd legend.

Conor McGregor undergoes surgery after snapping ankle in latest UFC defeat

2 Likes

Conor looked so wild and sloppy against Nate.
His composure goes out the window if he doesn’t get the early finish and he starts to panic.

2 Likes

Ever since Nate figured him out he could barely win a fight.

He’s a gutless rat in that cage when his opponents fight back.

2 Likes

Lmao at *gutless rat,".
Btw what happened to the rape charge where the girl was beat to a pulp and had to have her tampon surgically removed from her cervix?
Did the cartel tell the Garda to let it slide?

1 Like

Ireland doesn’t want to be embarrassed and go easy on rapists especially rich, famous ones that pay them off.

1 Like

Always have to wonder about people who announce that they’re putting you on ignore to show how much you triggered them.

What a bitch.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Please take the time again to tell me more about how you’re ignoring me.

2 Likes

[​IMG]

3 Likes

Conor should have went just full geathje

1 Like

2pac was as gay as a bag of dicks

sfgn_Bites_MikeT_6_5_19
Time to come to terms with it. Isnt that better for you? Now you can relate to someone who was gay just like you are!

Khabib is obviously gay too

You have a thing for blatant homosexuals

1 Like

Those pics are the desperate reaching and projection from a confessed asian faggot that lives in a ginger beard fantasy land where you believe you worked for team Conor and Canelo :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

You are deluded and blind to whats right in front of you. The way you cant see how 2pac was obviously gay, you cant see who I truly am and who you are truly interacting with behind the screen name. I was on Conor’s team. Never on Canelo’s team. Team Canelo are personal friends of mine, and I knew them way before I ever worked for Conor. Call me more of an advisor now. Fighters messege me, I do breakdowns and lend my knowledge

Look at how gay 2pac was
sfgn_Bites_MikeT_6_5_19

And Khabib is a blatant sheep fucking phaggot who likes men!

I wouldnt be suprised if all them Dagastani boys are the gays just like 2pac was

1 Like

More projection from a gay asian incel who will never reproduce, thank God.

A blind man can see that Conor is a drunken piece of shit whos career is over. Karate Conor is a joke and is going to get exposed again

Charles Barkley’s comparison was spot on

Conor is as much a good fighter as 2pac is a straight male
sfgn_Bites_MikeT_6_5_19

You loved Conor with all your heart and based your life on him at one point.

Shows you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about to back a bum so aggressively

LMAO gay AF

Jack loves homos

I only love Jesus with all my heart. I was on Conor’s team. Of course i was shilling for Conor at the time lol. Derp I was getting paid. Getting to know Conor on a personal level made me realise a lot though. Conor is deeply troubled, has a lot of mental issues, and is a drunkard. He did nice stuff for me, and sober he was a gentleman, but he also did some scumbag shit. Conor is very erratic. You never know which Conor you will get. You never know when he will take something you say the wrong way and lose his shit. Hes an ego maniac to the core. Dana White was also spot on when he said Conor plays games too much

1 Like