Conor using a Chaelism?

I saw this interview between Conor and Chael today and Conor said "I consider myself a truth talker".(video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXoq6BzwaLE)

This line gave me a little bit of deja vu as I felt like I had heard it before. So I dug up this little interview from 2012 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxwWZ90SOqM) where chael uses the exact same line (says it at 1:40).

Genuinely interested in if you guys think this is ripped directly from Chael or has this expression been used in combat sports before Chael?

im too lazy to watch whats he say? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_I Am Bones Jones Ignition Interlock Device - im too lazy to watch whats he say? Phone Post 3.0
And to read huh? Phone Post 3.0

KenShamrockWOOOOO -
UGCTT_I Am Bones Jones Ignition Interlock Device - im too lazy to watch whats he say? Phone Post 3.0
I missed it lol my bad. I guess i am Phone Post 3.0

Chael does it without coming across as so calculating and fake Phone Post 3.0

Considering chael stole most of his material from past WWF people including some word word I don't see the point here Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_I Am Bones Jones Ignition Interlock Device -
KenShamrockWOOOOO -
I hate how cunty i sounded there.

Sorry bro. Phone Post 3.0

KenShamrockWOOOOO -
KenShamrockWOOOOO -

Np man. I would have said the same to someone else. I cracked up reading it. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Awww. What a cute exchange. I imagine you two e-skipping and holding e-hands now... Phone Post 3.0

KenShamrockWOOOOO -
KenShamrockWOOOOO -

Np man. I would have said the same to someone else. I cracked up reading it. Lol Phone Post 3.0
<3 Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - Awww. What a cute exchange. I imagine you two e-skipping and holding e-hands now... Phone Post 3.0
I sent one of those less than hearts but it didnt show up

< 3 Phone Post 3.0

Ah the ole "Chael did it better" stuff again. Phone Post 3.0

KenShamrockWOOOOO - 
KenShamrockWOOOOO -
KenShamrockWOOOOO -

<3 Phone Post 3.0

I <3 love on the UG

Makes me smile =)

SurgicalGloves - Ah the ole "Chael did it better" stuff again. Phone Post 3.0
Hey negative guy who's been on this site three years less than me and posted almost triple the amount of times as me - not once did I say he did it better. My main question was for the more educated fans who could tell me if "truth talker" has been a common expression in combat sports in the past. Phone Post 3.0

TeePeeHaych -
Hey negative guy who's been on this site three years less than me and posted almost triple the amount of times as me - not once did I say he did it better. My main question was for the more educated fans who could tell me if "truth talker" has been a common expression in combat sports in the past. Phone Post 3.0
Wasn't speaking about you specifically, peckerhead.

Also, I wipe my hairy ass with your join date, post count and all of that other irrelevant nonsense.

This isn't my first account. Phone Post 3.0

TKD LOL - Chael does it without coming across as so calculating and fake Phone Post 3.0
This is what I was referencing specifically Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves -
TeePeeHaych -

Also, I wipe my hairy ass with your join date, post count and all of that other irrelevant nonsense.

Well if you were not speaking about me, who were you referring to who said anything remotely like that?

Doesn't matter if it's your first account, that wasn't my point. Seriously though, don't post in here with some self-made negative comment aimed at manufacturing some sort of issue that doesn't even exist. No one said anything remotely related to your comment. Phone Post 3.0

TeePeeHaych -
SurgicalGloves -
TeePeeHaych -

Well if you were not speaking about me, who were you referring to who said anything remotely like that?

Doesn't matter if it's your first account, that wasn't my point. Seriously though, don't post in here with some self-made negative comment aimed at manufacturing some sort of issue that doesn't even exist. No one said anything remotely related to your comment. Phone Post 3.0
Looks like you need to do a better job of reading your own thread. Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves -
TeePeeHaych -
SurgicalGloves -
TeePeeHaych -

Looks like you need to do a better job of reading your own thread. Phone Post 3.0
One guy said Chael did it without seeming fake, that's all he said. Another guy insulted Chael. You made out like this was a bash Conor thread which isn't the case. Both Chael and Conor are incredible at "truth talking", hence why they were/are in the limelight. Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -
KenShamrockWOOOOO - 
KenShamrockWOOOOO -
KenShamrockWOOOOO -

<3 Phone Post 3.0

I <3 love on the UG

Makes me smile =)

Give me a red so i can send hearts everywhere!!!

< 3 Phone Post 3.0