Conor: Who knew one fight...

He said he'd win a belt, he did, he said he wanted to make millions, he did. He said he wanted to fight in multiple weight classes, he did.

What have you done? Only thing he didn't accomplish that he wanted to was win 2 belts. He's still young. Phone Post 3.0

jiujitsujosh -
Bigtrain2681 - Derailed? Lol. He is 1 fight removed from cleaning a division, a world champion and still the most talked about fighter in MMA.

Was Penn derailed as a LW going up to 170lbs?

People love to hate certain fighters - Mcgregor, Rousey, Cyborg...and enjoy the times when things don't go right, only to wait with baited breath for these moments when things DO go right. Phone Post 3.0
Just stop!!!! He won 4-5 fights , that is not cleaning out a division. He had 3 decent wins in Poirier, Mendes, and Aldo, dont try to make that more than it was. It just makes you sound silly Phone Post 3.0
Oh yes, by all means, let's not make knocking out Jose Aldo in the blink of an eye out to be more than it was.

Jesus Christ. Phone Post 3.0

amadeus - Regardless I'd like to see a rematch... Neither was in their best shape. McGregor essentially had to stop training so he wasn't giving up so much weight come fight night. Diaz didn't have the time to train and came in ill-conditioned.

I usually scoff at rematches when someone gets ko'd, but McGregor was winning till he got caught and neither was at their best... This is one rematch I'd be game for. Phone Post 3.0
I would deff watch. But I totally Disagree about him winning. He got some shots off but was playing right in to diazs game imo Phone Post 3.0