Cop easily handles drunk bros at beach

Genuinely read that as "Cro Cop handles…

"

And was very excited at the prospect of watching Mirko ruin a few dudes.

I like how everyone kicked sand on the guy that was handcuffed.

Copper had a great fend. 

Shepherd Wong - I like how everyone kicked sand on the guy that was handcuffed.

Had me rolling lol

2nd guy tried to tap out bwahahaaha

everyone is really tiny or that motherfucker is a giant cop

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 2nd guy tried to tap out bwahahaaha
cops says save that tapping for the gym bitch.

Imagine a 4'10" fat women trying to do that.  

x9uv -

everyone is really tiny or that motherfucker is a giant cop

I was thinking it was a wwf promo for a new big boss man.

Usada needs to start testing on police departments.

ix3623 -

Loved seeing that happen to the 2 douchebags but no way did that cop follow proper procedure. He'll probably get in trouble 

What part of procedure do you think he broke?

Tru -
Shepherd Wong - I like how everyone kicked sand on the guy that was handcuffed.

Had me rolling lol

Best part lol
ix3623 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
ix3623 -

Loved seeing that happen to the 2 douchebags but no way did that cop follow proper procedure. He'll probably get in trouble 

Like I said, I was happy he did it but you can't choke and grab people by the neck and toss them unless they put their hands on you in a violent way. They just talked shit to the cop which doesn' t allow the force he used. 2nd douche only resisted after getting choked for talking shit to the cop. Cop is lucky he didnt do that 2 2 bigger guys. Doubt he' d escalate a situation with force in that situation. Found it funny seeing cop touch the kids ass repeatedly multiple times. Those 2 bros deserved a reality check. 

Camera is a tad too far away for me to say for certain that the dickbag didn't do anything physical as it begins.

best video ive seen in a long time. loved him manhandling the fucking pricks. loved the crowd agreeing theyre pricks by kicking sand on them. loved the multiple choke slams. loved the not caring about the guy tapping. absolutell justified.

ix3623 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
ix3623 -

Like I said, I was happy he did it but you can't choke and grab people by the neck and toss them unless they put their hands on you in a violent way. They just talked shit to the cop which doesn' t allow the force he used. 2nd douche only resisted after getting choked for talking shit to the cop. Cop is lucky he didnt do that 2 2 bigger guys. Doubt he' d escalate a situation with force in that situation. Found it funny seeing cop touch the kids ass repeatedly multiple times. Those 2 bros deserved a reality check. 

pretty sure you can toss someone to the ground by their neck if they wont give you there hands and are obstructing your duties as a police officer. not all situations call for it, but i think in this one it not only is completely justified to law enforcement but to the public as a whole, given those who actually were there kicked sand at the perps and even attempted wrestling one to the ground.

so yeah, no, cop is fine, your just super chaffed at seeing a white person hog fucked by a cop.

This is one of my favorite videos. I like when the cop pushes his face down so the dude brings his head back up and exposes his neck for the choke. 

It was a thing of beauty!

bravo officer

always one angry blonde/ginger guy in these drunk beach brawl videos all sunburned

jpm995 -

Imagine a 4'10" fat women trying to do that.  

Why?