Corey Hill

Please Lord, havw Toadizzle be real, and not just another troll!

Trust me Im no troll. People know who I am on here. WHO ARE YOU!!!

Well I am no racist like your self!

spits on toadizzle

Gray wins the thing hands down!

Raphael Assuncao here in Atlanta beat Louzon already I believe and when he gets into the WEC or somewhere at 145 he and Diego Saraiva are going to be beasts at 145.

Raphael Assuncao here in Atlanta beat Louzon already I believe and when he gets into the WEC or somewhere at 145 he and Diego Saraiva are going to be beasts at 145.

RACIST!!! Hahahaha. You have no idea who I am and who I know bitch. Call me that all you want. Again it only shows your igornance.

"are we talking about the same corey hill that after jeremy horn asked him where he trains he said, "I dont know" come on... he doesnt have the ground game to come close to cole miller, joe L. Nate d. Manny, i mean come on"

Yes, that Corey Hill. I mean "come on."

toadizzle, I was the one who was sticking up for Corey Hill when the racism began, and you were the one who called me ignorant for it! Racist if you ask me!

Now if we are done with all that personally Id like to see Corey and Gabe go at it and see Corey knock the colonic out of him.

"Raphael Assuncao here in Atlanta beat Louzon already I believe and when he gets into the WEC or somewhere at 145 he and Diego Saraiva are going to be beasts at 145."

Thanks for that useless bit of info Drewout.

Dude I didnt say anything bad about corey hill. I was trying to make a point about an expression and people were turning it into a big hate fest. Be pissed I speak my mind I dont care. I for one am a fan of Coreys as well. I just get tired of coming on here and seeing people start shit whether joking or not and takes away from an actual post. Love me or hate me im always going to speak my mind.

Toadizzle, your back peddling will not save your racist ass!

Seamus Im not the one on here trying to look like I was just punked. I dont need to do any back peddling. Like I said I know who I am and who Im tight with. The only thing I am guilty of is hating on trouble making asses like you. You know deep down you are the one that has something to hide because you keep saying the same thing. Come on be a man and come up with something else. I can do this all day.

First back peddling and now trying to turn the tables! hey we got the proof toadizzle! You cannot escape the fact that you called me ignorant for defending someone! For that I spit on you and I spit on your mother!

Go for it. Why dont you ask your mother how it was spitting some of toadizzle out!

"It would be sad if Corey got taken down and raped without even landing a punch."

I highly doubt that would happen. He's an excellent wrestler, maybe the best in the house besides Gray. His jiu-jitsu isn't at the same level as a lot of the guys, but I don't see Corey being taken down and "raped" as you put it, by anyone. I have no idea how good his stand-up is, but from the brief clips that they show of him sparring, it looks like he can more than hold his own of the feet.

toadizzle, do you really think I would let a klansmen hurt my feelings like that?

THIS IS MY ZONE, THIS IS MY HOME!

"NOBODY COMES IN MY ZONE OR MY HOME."