Corey Hill

"...back on the topic of Corey's skills, what's his background? He claimed to not have a gym, but he's living on the Colorado front range. Co. Springs is within an hour of probably 15-20 MMA gyms, including several with world class instruction and multiple champions. Seems odd he didn't latch on to any of them."

He's a two-time high school state champion in wrestling and a two-time JC state wrestling champion. Finished ranked #1 in the nation for JC wrestlers. Got a division-1 scholarship to some school in Iowa. Met his wife there and they ended up in Colorado. He's 4-0 in MMA.

What is the dude's record anyways?

"He's 4-0 in MMA."

The answer! :)

"Can't wait to watch Corey bang hope he does well and gets a UFC contract even if it isn't a nine fight TUF deal"

He like every other person who has ever been on TUF signed a long term contract before the taping started.

ttt

Corey trains in Colorado Springs with some very good guys. That is all I will say as I'm not sure they want to put anymore info out there. I know some of the guys he trained with and they all vouch for his skills. Some of those guys a have either trained with, fought or have watched them fight in local events. They are very good fighters.

I think Corey is going to surprise people....

Racicist IMO.

"I think he's going to be destroyed on the ground."

I don't think so. Maybe submitted by a slick jiu-jitsu move, but I don't see him getting taken down and pounded on.