Corey Hill

Im not cowaring Im playing it like it is. Like I said we will see what my police buddies have to say about it. Its all on the message board.

"Don't care what color he is I'm a fan!Seems to be cool as hell and maybe not now but in time he's gonna be one of the top guys"

I agree 100%. When his skills and experience catch up to his physical tools he'll be a top contender.

Just got your address. Looks like me and a couple of my buddies are taking a road trip!

Unless you want to apologize to me for your offensive words, and want the video of you getting bitch slapped posted up on here, then you will hit me up on my email! ufc_champ@excite.com and maybe I will forget about your words!

Well toadizzle claims to be more famous then Wardawg!

Dude,
Its on the board what I said. I didnt say anything racist your the one starting trouble. Your not the only one with friends. Like I said keep making threats to me. You'll find yourself behind bars and this website will find themselves with a Lawsuit and if you want to video it there will be that proof as well. Your the one that came on here starting shit about me being a racist. Like I said everyone who knows me on here knows Im not racist and I have all kinds of friends of every color. Your the one looking the fool on here. The only thing I apologize for is that someone like you tried to make me look like something I am not on here. I respect all individuals and fighters no matter what there color, size, religion, or whatever else they do in their life. What I dont respecet are trouble makers like you.

"and I have all kinds of friends of every color"

That is what every tool says when his racism becomes public! Ban him I say!

I'm not racist, except for when it comes to purple people. Unless of course they are choking. Then I will help them.

"and I have all kinds of friends of every color"

The well known "Bigot Manifesto".

Ah! Now he is talking about choking colored people he dislikes! Mods!

"Corey hill is pure hype he trains hard no doubt, but hes just a can with drive and crazy personality. He was brought in to spice the tv show up, but thats about it once those octagon doors close no matter how hard you scream if you cant man up,you go down . my prediction is that he will get taken down easyli and submited."

Taken down easily? Do you know anything about his wrestling background?

"pretty sure Don Imus said that too."

Kramer was saying that as well! Tsk tsk!

The category is "People who annoy you." Now fill in the blank

n_ggers.

The answer is naggers.

Glad BF didnt leave that fill in the blank up to Toadizzle!

"Glad BF didnt leave that fill in the blank up to Toadizzle!"

LOL!

Say all you want guys. Obviously Im just feeding the fire. Have fun with it.

HAhahHAHAAHhahhaHAH... shit is classic.

But i'm with seamus on this one, toadizzle hates black people forshizzle.. you better be careful tho seamus, sounds like the narc gonna go tell his racist "police friends" on you.. but dont worry, if you find a burning cross on your front lawn it will "all be on the message boards".. his racism will be etched in stone forever.. cannot escape it.

and for the record, i too have sent my concerns on to kirik, hopefully with a little help, toad will be banned 4 life.. racists like him are what ruin this site imo.

Can't wait to watch Corey bang hope he does well and gets a UFC contract even if it isn't a nine fight TUF deal

...back on the topic of Corey's skills, what's his background? He claimed to not have a gym, but he's living on the Colorado front range. Co. Springs is within an hour of probably 15-20 MMA gyms, including several with world class instruction and multiple champions.
Seems odd he didn't latch on to any of them.

I know what type of cops toadizzle is associated with! So does Rodney King, imo!