CORY HILL FUND

http://mmajunkie.com/news/13951/debuting-xcf-to-donate-proceeds-to-corey-hill-get-well-fund.mma

very cool

Why is Zuffa not paying for this???

What exactly is the money being used for?

MorOn - there is real ppl out there that need help not some fucking guy with a broke leg .. how pathetic

nobody is saying "YOU MUST PURCHASE THIS!". get it for the fights only then, angelina jolie.

LOL @ jorj

Always feels good to help out a brother in need.

TTT

I also saw there was a fund on gracietampa.com for corey hill as well and thats his team and all too

It is pretty lame if Zuffa doesn't do something to help.

Maybe they are and we just don't know....?

First everyone starts coming out with a "fund" for deaths, now this? What's next? Guy gets a scratch on his arm and wants money? WTF.

mrzipplokk -  Always feels good to help out a brother in need.

TTT

Me to every time i pay my taxes

Zuffa might be doing something.  I would thank that they are.  They just not going to tell us about it.    XCF is just trying to help out a local Flordia boy that needs some help right now.  Cory wants to fight but with the injury can't.  I'm proud to be a part of something that is trying to help out somebody that is not a part of the promotion but a fighter just the same.

TRIGG

gorgesjorj -

nobody is saying "YOU MUST PURCHASE THIS!". get it for the fights only then, angelina jolie.

DJstudd...beyond your douchebag of a name all I have to say is read above.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/13951/debuting-xcf-to-donate-proceeds-to-corey-hill-get-well-fund.mma

lazy fucks

mrzipplokk -  Always feels good to help out a brother in need.

TTT

You use that term loosely :)

TRIGG -    I'm proud to be a part of something that is trying to help out somebody that is not a part of the promotion but a fighter just the same.
TRIGG

Check out Trigg with the great attitude and whatnot.

A much better sentiment than some others on the thread. TTT to get this kid some help while he heals.

/>

the guys a thief..a regular sam hoger..

who cares if he hurt himself cause he doesnt know how to throw kicks right

He's an independent contractor. No workman's comp for him