CORY HILL FUND

Like others have been said, it's great if a fight company wants to help him out, but I completely agree.

Cory could have kept working at wal-mart and had wal-mart benefits. If he's going to chase his dream, he should have had a backup plan.

nostripewhite - Like others have been said, it's great if a fight company wants to help him out, but I completely agree.

Cory could have kept working at wal-mart and had wal-mart benefits. If he's going to chase his dream, he should have had a backup plan.

You guys are some fucking assholes, you think cause you see someone fighting on tv that they are rich and don't need help, you obviously don't shit. Charity is for people who want to help, no one asked either of you for shit, so fuck you both and the rest of you talking shit, I hope you all break both your fucking legs tomarrow.

LawlandOrder - What exactly is the money being used for?

I also would like to know this

http://www.gracietampa.net/home.htm

What link or source will make you understand that having your medical bills paid for, and even any sympathy bonus he was given likely will not support his family for the amount of time he has to allow for his leg to heal as well as physical therapy.

It gets old hearing people talk shit and hating on someone who has the courage to risk it all to chase his dream. You guys and your "backups plans" obviously won't take risks in your own life, but why hate one someone who does, and the people who want to help him when he comes up short.

I don't expect you to understand though, its probably hard to get from way back there on the couch.

Shouldnt the UFC being taking care of him? Or can he claim EI or Injury Comp?

Doesnt seem like something that needs a charity

fightdelanoit - You guys and your "backups plans" obviously won't take risks in your own life, but why hate one someone who does, and the people who want to help him when he comes up short.

This!

fightdelanoit - http://www.gracietampa.net/home.htm

It gets old hearing people talk shit and hating on someone who has the courage to risk it all to chase his dream. You guys and your "backups plans" obviously won't take risks in your own life, but why hate one someone who does, and the people who want to help him when he comes up short.

I don't expect you to understand though, its probably hard to get from way back there on the couch.

I asked to get laid off 2 years ago from my job paying over $200k (I know, small money by OG standards) at my old company to chase my dreams. It's been rough since, maybe makign 1/4 of that. Can you start a fund for me? Kthxbye.

Leghound - 

I asked to get laid off 2 years ago from my job paying over $200k (I know, small money by OG standards) at my old company to chase my dreams. It's been rough since, maybe makign 1/4 of that. Can you start a fund for me? Kthxbye.

Look I'm sorry people care about Cory and not you, maybe your friends will start a donation for you.

wow, shocked to read the posts on here.
Are there people that are in more need in the world than Corey Hill.....probably but this is an mma community, he's within the community and may need some help... so why all the hate. If you don't want to help, then don't. if your in a position to donate than make your choice.

"It gets old hearing people talk shit and hating on someone who has the courage to risk it all to chase his dream. "

I have no problem with people helping Corey and his family, but I laughed reading that post. Chasing his dream was kicking and punching and hurting people, knocking people out if at all possible. Breaking noses, elbowing people in the eye sockets, kneeing to the jaw. Let's relax on the dream part here.

Hope everything ends up well for him though. I thought he was going to be pretty good with some time.

fightdelanoit - 
Leghound - 

Look I'm sorry people care about Cory and not you, maybe your friends will start a donation for you.

If people cared so much about Cory my guess is we wouldn't need threads like this begging for money

Jeepster - wow, shocked to read the posts on here.
Are there people that are in more need in the world than Corey Hill.....probably but this is an mma community, he's within the community and may need some help... so why all the hate. If you don't want to help, then don't. if your in a position to donate than make your choice.

Yes.

Leghound - 
fightdelanoit - 
Leghound - 

If people cared so much about Cory my guess is we wouldn't need threads like this begging for money

Dayum=)

Cindy

Fucking bunch of losers. Unless your posting pics of half naked minors or trying way to hard to be funny your mocked and put down. My god this MMA community...

ttt for Corey

"I will delete my post once I know you have read...... "

Deleted as promised;)

Cindy

"It gets old hearing people talk shit and hating on someone who has the courage to risk it all to chase his dream. You guys and your "backups plans" obviously won't take risks in your own life, but why hate one someone who does, and the people who want to help him when he comes up short. I don't expect you to understand though, its probably hard to get from way back there on the couch."

What stupidity.

Excellent post CindyO.

Best wishes to Cory.

Leghound - 
fightdelanoit - 
Leghound - 

shut up, dummy.

on one of Dana Whites interviews he said that the ufc was taking care of corey his medical bills,and family is this not true?

Don't get all butt hurt because people state their opinion.

Shit, worst case scenario, couldn't Cory get another JOB until he's well enough to fight?

I seriously hope the guy is okay, but it's just kind of funny that people who work day jobs are being asked to provide for someone we usually have to pay to watch fight anyway.