Cory Sandhagen vs. Marlon ‘Chito’ Vera

https://www.si.com/mma/2023/02/03/cory-sandhagen-marlon-chito-vera-headliners-ufc-card

Tickets open to the public today. Anyone else going?

Chito should be the favorite. He is unbreakable and Sandhagen shits the bed

1 Like

Are you attending the event?

1 Like

Chito looks terrible so far

Pretty underwhelming

What a stinkfest. Chito was absolute garbage. Not looking forward to watching him again.

2 Likes

A few decent sessions in Boxercise and he could possibly make improvements!

1 Like

I was right. :wink:

1 Like

Fight was pure trash.

Neither guy should headline again.

At first I was mad for seeing a thread title that spoiled the result. But after reading these comments I’m glad I’m not going to waste my time watching the fight.

2 Likes

It wasn’t really trash but wasn’t a barnburner either. People just highly overrated Vera, setting themselves up for a big letdown. He fought like he always does except without the come from behind win at the end.

4 Likes

Even the Rob Font fight, Vera lost probably 22 of 25 minutes. He just somehow scored knockdowns 3 rounds in a row and stole it.

1 Like

Agree. I was on the Vera hype train. But you can’t pull a rabbit out of your hat against top guys every time. It wasn’t even close.

4 Likes

I wish I could find my old comments about Chito from years ago. He never evolved. I hate to say he got lucky but he sure as fuck relied on it for finishes.

He will never evolve under Parillo

3 Likes

Chito should go train with Henry.

2 Likes

Holy shit what an irrational reaction.

Are you guy that has a wife that cooks dinner 6 days out of the week but if she doesn’t on the 7th, you call her garbage and tell her you don’t wanna see her again?

Did y’all ever consider that maybe Sandhagen is just that good? He looked like a champ in there.

1 Like

Let Chito scalp Yan and then Omalley