Costa rips Khamzat

Am I the only one who thinks Khamzat would murder Costa? He looked horrible in his last fight. He couldn’t finish an old and rusty luke rockhold who was 100% gassed out after the very first round

Khamzat woulda finished Luke that night with ease lol

2 Likes

Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Leon won the first round. That takedown reversal and trip was beautiful

So Usman was winning let’s say 19 minutes

4 Likes

The costa fight is taylor made for cumshot.

Striker with zero wrestling past his prime. Watch his manager sign this asap

Ahhhhh…thats true…forgot about that

2 Likes

Where is Khamzat more needed - 170 or 185? At this point both divisions could really use him but with the weight issues yeah 185 is a better fit

Not sure if Costa should be his next fight though. Put Strickland or Rockhold in there with him

1 Like

170 is the far better division. I went to see him fight Usman and Colby so bad

2 Likes

Luke retired immediately following the Costa fight right there in the cage. I would like the Chimaev and Strickland matchup too though.

1 Like

Don’t they train together?

Dedicated Khazmat is dangerous. His biggest enemy is himself

1 Like

The only fight I have any interest at seeing the hair lipped goat fucker at 170, is him vs Usman. And I think Dana’s only interest in having him at 170 is the possibility of him being a future champion multiple weights (obviously not simultaneously)…

4 Likes

And unclean goats…

2 Likes

Agreed…i would put Colby in there too…would feel ripped off if he doesn’t fight him or Usman…not sure when the Usman-Leon rematch is but that would be a long wait…if he wins the belt at 170 Dana would probably give him an immediate title shot at 185

2 Likes

Yes Dana desperately needs a new attraction to push to the General Public

Colby is the fight at 170/175.
Costa or Strickland at 185.

2 Likes

I prefer to see him beat up Usman

While the Strickland shit talking would be epic I prefer to see him fight Costa or Whitaker and he’s already planted the seeds as to him not taking the Whitaker fight

Khamzat’s got one of the weirdest trajectories in UFC history.

Fights 3 times in 4 months at 2 weights to start his tenure in the UFC.

Takes a year off for illness.

Beats up a tough opponent easily coming off the sabbatical.

Has a war with a game top contender and wins a decisive decision.

Gets paired down with an old vet who is leaving the UFC and has no upside in winning the match. Misses weight by 8 pounds.

Somewhere between the fight with Li and Burns should probably have been a middle-ranked contender, or if the UFC was pushing him, why fight Nate Diaz? Such a strange path. And that’s before his weight problems.

3 Likes

No chance fight happens if its Costas last fight on his contract. Dana wont risk Costa winning and walking away. Khamzat will likely get Colby next and if he misses weight again, then be booked at 185 but I think he gets crushed by some of the top MWs.

1 Like

The Burns fight was far from decisive

1 Like

Think so?

I’d have been surprised if anyone gave Burns that decision, but I guess decisive could be a bit too ambiguous.

1 Like