Cotto/Pacman: Who's ready for it?

Haven't been this excited about a fight since Cotto-Margarito. This is what boxing used to be for me, on regular basis. I like Cotto in a war, but hell I know for sure it's gonna be worth every penny.

Pacman within 8.

I like both fighters and I think Cotto being the bigger man can pull of the win.  Hopefully it ends up being a great fight.  I'd rather see Cott vs Mayweather than a smaller Pacman vs Mayweather.

Pac is going down!

Pacquiao and Mayweather are pretty much the same size. They are both small welterweights. People just think that Floyd is bigger because he's fought at welter several times and fought DLH at light middleweight.

Is 24/7 part 4 tonight? 

I'm ready, can't wait...

FondledbyRainbowPants - Is 24/7 part 4 tonight? 

Friday night.

Tomato Can - Pacquiao and Mayweather are pretty much the same size. They are both small welterweights. People just think that Floyd is bigger because he's fought at welter several times and fought DLH at light middleweight.

Pac is bulking up to fight guys who won't come down any further. If he had his choice he would probably fight no higher than 140. When Mayweather has his choice he makes his opponents come up to 147.

Everything is looking good for Saturday night

orcus - 
Tomato Can - Pacquiao and Mayweather are pretty much the same size. They are both small welterweights. People just think that Floyd is bigger because he's fought at welter several times and fought DLH at light middleweight.

Pac is bulking up to fight guys who won't come down any further. If he had his choice he would probably fight no higher than 140. When Mayweather has his choice he makes his opponents come up to 147.

That's not the point. The point is that both Mayweather and Pacquiao both naturally weigh around 148-150.

Tomato Can - 
orcus - 

That's not the point. The point is that both Mayweather and Pacquiao both naturally weigh around 148-150.

really?  I wouldn't be surprised if Pacquiao cut zero weight for this fight. 

Cotto has had some serious trouble with left hands, he's gonna get smacked over and over with the left and his eyes will close up and he'll get wrecked by the left cross, right hook combo.

DRAW, imo...

CaptainPlanet - 
Tomato Can - 
orcus - 

really?  I wouldn't be surprised if Pacquiao cut zero weight for this fight. 

Pacquiao won't cut much weight for this fight at all, maybe 2-3 pounds. Mayweather doesn't cut much of anything for his welterweight fights either. That is my whole point.

KeithKizer -  Everything is looking good for Saturday night
Even Keith Kizer is pumped!

haven't looked foward to a fight like this in a while, mma or boxing... want pacman but think cotto will get a middle to late round stoppage...

Mix6APlix - Yawn @ Boxing.

LOL @ You.

Bobby Lupo -  Cotto has been training for this forever and is in redic shape. He'll be the best fighter Manny has ever faced. Cotto could win this if he digs the body early and slows Manny down. I have a feeling that the speed difference will be shocking and Manny wins a decision, but I'm not betting on it, just watching and enjoying

Amen!

I'm very interested to see where the betting lines close. You have huge numbers of both guys in Vegas now, and they will be wagering like crazy.

I still like Cotto if he can steer clear of the early Manny blitz. I think Cotto's jab and whether or not he can establish it is the key factor in this fight. If he keeps Manny out of his rhythm he can definitely win. I also want to see how Pacquiao responds to big body punches. I just hope it goes long enough for a good, tough bout, as opposed to someone getting blitzed out early. Gotta go with Cotto, though. Viva Puerto Rico.