Cotto/Pacman: Who's ready for it?

TtoMyJ14 - 
KeithKizer -  Everything is looking good for Saturday night
Even Keith Kizer is pumped!

A great main event to cap off another decade of great bouts in boxing

I'm having a dip party:

seven layerer dip, chili cheese dip, salsa, guacamole, hummus, buffalo chicken dip.

Booze and beer.

Can't wait for Saturday.

Oh and you're all NOT invited. :)

Note to self...DON'T post on Saturday night.

jaseprobst - I'm very interested to see where the betting lines close. You have huge numbers of both guys in Vegas now, and they will be wagering like crazy.

I still like Cotto if he can steer clear of the early Manny blitz. I think Cotto's jab and whether or not he can establish it is the key factor in this fight. If he keeps Manny out of his rhythm he can definitely win. I also want to see how Pacquiao responds to big body punches. I just hope it goes long enough for a good, tough bout, as opposed to someone getting blitzed out early. Gotta go with Cotto, though. Viva Puerto Rico.

Agree on all this, we'll know right away if Cotto is going to be competitive... and I too have declared myself an honorary Puerto Rican for the bout :)

BORICUA!

TH

Paq is going to crush Cotto.

saucylv33 - I'm having a dip party:

seven layerer dip, chili cheese dip, salsa, guacamole, hummus, buffalo chicken dip.

Booze and beer.

Can't wait for Saturday.

Oh and you're all NOT invited. :)
jerk

TTT!

eskrima - 
CaptainPlanet - I can't wait for the Pacman Hype Train to get derailed on Saturday.

This is the first time he fights a true WW, not a 135lb 32 year old Diaz.

Not a 35 year old DLH who hadn't fought at WW since 2001, and hasn't looked good in a fight since LOSING to Shane Mosley for a second time.

And certainly not a 30 year old 140lb Hatton who really hasn't impressed since his upset of Kostya Tszyu.

No no, this is the real deal Miguel Angel Cotto, 29 years of age, 145lbs.

Speed? Ask Mosley and Judah if it bothered him.

Power? It took a man with loaded gloves (allegedly) to put him down in 11 rounds.

Heart? Most fighters would quit with that much blood in their eye, especially with a big payday/showdown on the horizon, and even more so against a tough and underrated opponent in Clottey.

Not Cotto. Has Manny ever been hit with this kind of power before? No. And does Manny really have the power to take out a true WW? That remains to be seen. But my money's on Cotto.

FAILED!!!!

Now that's what I call a fail.