Could Brock Lesnar mount Cormier and GNP him?

If they fought at heavyweight I would assume Brock could get a take down. I just can't imagine even himself being able to hold Cormier down

USADA Lesnar or tested Lesnar?

Remember how Randy muscled Brock around in the Clinch?

Fuck no

TzTinkle - Remember how Randy muscled Brock around in the Clinch?

Greco guys tend to be very good in the clinch. Randy was a very very good greco guy.

Yes Brock could take Cormier down but I don't see him going for mount He nearly killed Mir from the half guard. I think his top game is too good for Cormier to do much underneath him.

UFC 100 Brock Lesnar beats everyone other than Cain Velasquez. He beats Fedor JDS Overeem JBJ everyone 

Unless DC slips on a Xyience logo, that doesn't happen. If Brock gets a takedown, DC scrambles up. That's if Brock doesn't get his clock cleaned closing the distance first.

I think you meant to post D.C. Would mount and gnp lesnar

Jesus. Would love to see this fight. Hadn't even thought of it before now.

Scary thing is right now Brock could come back and win HWT title. Now before everyone argues with me, I am not saying he would. I am saying it's possible because it's HWT and it's the one division that anything can happen in. Is it that far fetched for Brock to come back, get a win, get a title shot and beat Stipe? Sure you can argue it's unlikely (under 50%) but it's definitely possible and I wouldn't bet against it. 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

Scary thing is right now Brock could come back and win HWT title. Now before everyone argues with me, I am not saying he would. I am saying it's possible because it's HWT and it's the one division that anything can happen in. Is it that far fetched for Brock to come back, get a win, get a title shot and beat Stipe? Sure you can argue it's unlikely (under 50%) but it's definitely possible and I wouldn't bet against it. 

Brock will be forty in a couple months and unable to use peds. He will never touch ufc gold again.

Vegito Blue -

UFC 100 Brock Lesnar beats everyone other than Cain Velasquez. He beats Fedor JDS Overeem JBJ everyone 

Imagine a 30 year old Lesnar that had trained MMA for 10 years. No thanks. 

Letsputasmileonthatface -
Vegito Blue -

Imagine a 30 year old Lesnar that had trained MMA for 10 years. No thanks. 

He'd be illegal. They wouldn't let him fight after he seriously injured someone 

I think DC ruins Lesnar if they were to meet present day. Wouldn't even be close. DC by however the fuck he wants.

UFC 100 juiced to the gills Lesnar, not so sure. I'd still bet DC though.

Good to see there is still lots of Brock haters. I'm sorry a pro wrestler came in and dominated your "sport". Get over it.

Vegito Blue - 

Agreed, pre-diverticulitis Brock was a monster.

Roided to the gills he is a scary guy but knowing what we know about his aversion to being hit I think DC would beat him handidly. DC would also probably train a shit ton of wrestling considering the opponent which would make it a very tough proposition for Lesnar.

triggertap - Good to see there is still lots of Brock haters. I'm sorry a pro wrestler came in and dominated your "sport". Get over it.

Lol i never understood the hate for him. Did people hate Ken Shamrock too? 

Lesnar was an animal 

Couture looked to be on the better gear that night , all things being Brock smashes all the grapplers, loses to the strikers if he doesn't get ahold of them first