Could JoJo be cooler?

Joanne Calderwood @DRkneevil
On route to Glasgow to drink the city dry....lock up your sons

I wouldn't say no! Phone Post 3.0

If a male fighter would have posted that, he would be fired. Fucking double standards... Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - If a male fighter would have posted that, he would be fired. Fucking double standards... Phone Post 3.0

A little insecure there aren't you buddy?

Solid point though I am sick and tired of all the advantages women have over men in life. Set my people free!

Right Hand JO Power - If a male fighter would have posted that, he would be fired. Fucking double standards... Phone Post 3.0
Maybe you're exaggerating... Phone Post 3.0

aarick161 -
Right Hand JO Power - If a male fighter would have posted that, he would be fired. Fucking double standards... Phone Post 3.0
Nah he's definitely right but I will also definitely let this slide, I just imagine that Scottish soft voiced dirty talk mmmm Phone Post 3.0

I would totally let her go Cosby on me. Phone Post 3.0

Lock up all your daughters people, Ima cuming!!

Sounds a lot creepier when I say it. Phone Post 3.0

How many sons just said, "Time to go to Glasgow!"

stellarborg -
idiot Phone Post 3.0
It's a joke, lock up your sons....pedo....ok, I'm going back to the OG where people can understand a joke... Phone Post 3.0

Beer and Hotdogs - Lock up all your daughters people, Ima cuming!!

Sounds a lot creepier when I say it. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power -
stellarborg -
idiot Phone Post 3.0
It's a joke, lock up your sons....pedo....ok, I'm going back to the OG where people can understand a joke... Phone Post 3.0
Don't come back here until you're ready to start taking this thing seriously or until you're ready to talk Reebok with us, you fucking idiot. Phone Post 3.0

aarick161 - 

He is but it would be an issue.

Lots of sensitive males frequent the UG. Phone Post 3.0

Come on, who hasn't gotten drunk and raped someone after winning a cage fight in Europe? Stop being a bunch of self righteous bigots.

JerodR - How many sons just said, "Time to go to Glasgow!"
Im one of them! Checking flights now Phone Post 3.0

Nope, binge drinking is as cool as it gets. Phone Post 3.0

*books flight to Glasgow *

Oh and Ban OP! Phone Post 3.0

Jojo is the best. My fave female fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Locked and loaded and ready for some D Phone Post 3.0