Could JoJo be cooler?

You guys are making me thirsty.

Mmm,Welch's.

Hammerstein -
Kirik - 

Joanne Calderwood @DRkneevil

On route to Glasgow to drink the city dry....lock up your sons

Seriously, Kirik? Nothing wrong with a fighter going out to celebrate after a victory, but I'm curious why you think that makes them 'cool'? Is this what we want MMA to promote/represent?
Yes, what do you want it to represent? you think mma fighters should act like they are at the golf club.

Get a fucking grip guys,

@right hand Jo power, I got it, it was pretty funny don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Phone Post 3.0

tenchu -
Right Hand JO Power - If a male fighter would have posted that, he would be fired. Fucking double standards... Phone Post 3.0

Sadly, you're probably right.

But really, it's not a double standard because men and women ARE different. Men aren't viewed as victims to the same degree in this role reversal because they are, in general, physically superior, don't suffer the same reproductive consequences and have different attitudes towards sex.
Lol :) Phone Post 3.0

Kirik - 

Joanne Calderwood @DRkneevil

On route to Glasgow to drink the city dry....lock up your sons

Dammit Kirik, you know the rules....

bro bro bro - She's a doll. Wouldn't Welch out on banging her if the chance came around. Phone Post 3.0
Burn in hell you fucking.... fuck fucker fuck Phone Post 3.0

I like JoJo, let her drink all she wants! Phone Post 3.0

I'm too old to be interesting to JoJo, but I'd lock my son out of the house and send him to Scotland for a chance he'd catch her eye.