Could Schaub try any harder to be Ricco Rodriguez?

Those OG's out there know exactly what im saying.

Think about it. Watch Riccos interviews and personality from 10-12yrs ago. Ricco is from Jersey.

Schaub is from fucking Boulder, CO. A Mountain town.

Think about it.

I don't think anyone wants to be Ricco Rodriguez including Ricco Rodriguez 

Ricco is the man 

There are know-it-all meatheads everywhere, including boulder.

TerrySilver - 

I don't think anyone wants to be Ricco Rodriguez including Ricco Rodriguez 

You would love to be Ricco.

Ricco beat Nog and would have beaten Fedor. He beat the piss out of Randy too. He was also the undisputed, heavyweight champion of the UFC. Brendan is none of those things.

P.S. Ricco had nicer hair and better clothes.

Siciliano di Brooklyn - Ricco beat Nog and would have beaten Fedor. He beat the piss out of Randy too. He was also the undisputed, heavyweight champion of the UFC. Brendan is none of those things.

And a heaps bigger drug habit

shadyboxer - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Ricco beat Nog and would have beaten Fedor. He beat the piss out of Randy too. He was also the undisputed, heavyweight champion of the UFC. Brendan is none of those things.

I do agree with you that prime Rocco finishes Schaub in the first.

Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
shadyboxer - 

I do agree with you that prime Rocco finishes Schaub in the first.

Ricco too

What does Ricco look like now? 

Kostakio - 

What does Ricco look like now? 

That decision in the nog fight was incomprehensible, iirc bas was calling it bullshit immediately. Randy was doing well against ricco early but seemed to gas hard, the team punishment guys all had great cardio

Schaub has absorbed several people’s personalities, he stole quotes from d’elia and talks similarly to dan soder, that’s of course when he isn’t quoting 90s comedy films or stepbrothers

He made celebrity rehab way more fun to watch. 

Pokanghoya - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrPeI5oC9R8
Jored1990 - 

That decision in the nog fight was incomprehensible, iirc bas was calling it bullshit immediately. Randy was doing well against ricco early but seemed to gas hard, the team punishment guys all had great cardio

Schaub has absorbed several people’s personalities, he stole quotes from d’elia and talks similarly to dan soder, that’s of course when he isn’t quoting 90s comedy films or stepbrothers

I personally don’t think cardio was a factor especially with Randy. Ricco was absolutely one of the best heavyweight BJJ guys on the ground and just outclassed Randy’s ground game. And I’m not trolling, I honestly would have picked Ricco over Fedor and Mir.

Jored1990 -