Could Schaub try any harder to be Ricco Rodriguez?

boxy -
Jored1990 - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Ricco beat Nog and would have beaten Fedor. He beat the piss out of Randy too. He was also the undisputed, heavyweight champion of the UFC. Brendan is none of those things.

P.S. Ricco had nicer hair and better clothes.

That decision in the nog fight was incomprehensible, iirc bas was calling it bullshit immediately. Randy was doing well against ricco early but seemed to gas hard, the team punishment guys all had great cardio

Schaub has absorbed several people’s personalities, he stole quotes from d’elia and talks similarly to dan soder, that’s of course when he isn’t quoting 90s comedy films or stepbrothers

Nog won the fight, and it wasn’t hard to score. Ricco tried UFC LNP while Nog was active from the bottom. The fighter looking for subs won in PRIDE over guys looking to stall on top.

Ricco was very talented. He lacked discipline and paid for it. Prime Ricco beats most of the current Top 10 heavies.

Nog spent the entire fight on his back getting nullified

Shaub probably doesnt even know who Ricco is, beside knowing he used to fight in the UFC.

Ricco Rodriguez

Erik Apple -

Ricco is the man 

Rocco was 1000x the fighter Schaub was. Not even close.

Judge Mental -

Those OG's out there know exactly what im saying.

Think about it. Watch Riccos interviews and personality from 10-12yrs ago. Ricco is from Jersey.

Schaub is from fucking Boulder, CO. A Mountain town.

Think about it.

I try to think really hard but nothing happens...

All the credit and respect to Schaub for doing well for himself

Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
Jored1990 - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Ricco beat Nog and would have beaten Fedor. He beat the piss out of Randy too. He was also the undisputed, heavyweight champion of the UFC. Brendan is none of those things.

P.S. Ricco had nicer hair and better clothes.

That decision in the nog fight was incomprehensible, iirc bas was calling it bullshit immediately. Randy was doing well against ricco early but seemed to gas hard, the team punishment guys all had great cardio

Schaub has absorbed several people’s personalities, he stole quotes from d’elia and talks similarly to dan soder, that’s of course when he isn’t quoting 90s comedy films or stepbrothers

I personally don’t think cardio was a factor especially with Randy. Ricco was absolutely one of the best heavyweight BJJ guys on the ground and just outclassed Randy’s ground game. And I’m not trolling, I honestly would have picked Ricco over Fedor and Mir.

Plenty of people felt that way back then.