*Could you beat a dog in MMA* Advice

ttt

acid jazz - 
DW -  the mouth is the dangerous part, focus on avoiding that.  I remember a story posted on here where a guy said he sidestepped a dog that was lunging at him and he full on punted/thai kicked the dog in the ribs.  He said the dog yelped, then lay down and died.

Was this an old dog or a little tiny dog. One kick killed it? That's tough to believe.
the "guts" of most dogs are surprisingly weak. i have seen this happen in person very large dog, btw). one more reason why i usually flip out when i see someone kicking a dog as a form of so called discipline. it happens more than you might think. quick death from large vessle shear... slow death from sepsis secondary to compromised bowel.

as said above, you just need to seem like a bigger dog, a dog that is so scary that you are never to be fucked with. if you can do it without physical harm then that is the way to go. go read some sun tzu!

and he keeps chasing the scooter because the "candy dropping scooter monster" always runs. just doing his job.

One thing i learned in the Army (LRSD) is no fuckin dog is going to take down a human 1 on 1... not gonna fuckin happen.

1 time a guys pit lunged at me at a baseball game and i threw that fuckin thing over the fence

BUFFGEO - One thing i learned in the Army (LRSD) is no fuckin dog is going to take down a human 1 on 1... not gonna fuckin happen.

1 time a guys pit lunged at me at a baseball game and i threw that fuckin thing over the fence

Wow. That is one helluva story. I was always under the impression that a dog always has the edge against a human. Why was the army teaching you about dogs?

We did a lot of E&E in the scouts (escape and evasion) and we would piggy back our training with the MP company and they would try and chase us down with dogs

We learned a lot of ways to keep a dog off, its not that hard but you cant be afraid of the dog. Im not saying you wont get bit tho but the goal is not to of course

voorhees - I hate dogs and I would smash that things head w/a sledgehammer if it tried to bite me.

how can any human hate dogs...you got a sick and twisted world perspective

acid jazz - 

Wow. That is one helluva story. I was always under the impression that a dog always has the edge against a human. Why was the army teaching you about dogs?

War on dogs coming up soon, homie. 

BUFFGEO - We did a lot of E&E in the scouts (escape and evasion) and we would piggy back our training with the MP company and they would try and chase us down with dogs

We learned a lot of ways to keep a dog off, its not that hard but you cant be afraid of the dog. Im not saying you wont get bit tho but the goal is not to of course

I would love to get this training. Can you tell one of the ways to keep a dog off?

Funny thing is that my sister's chihuahua was in love with me even though I was afraid of her at first. She was obssessed with me and followed me around more than her owner.

I try to work on my fear by going to petsmart sometimes. This is funny to the average person, but it is hard for me to walk through the store without freaking out.

head stomp.

LMAO @ some of these responses

Used firecrackers last night...but I think the inevitable showdown at the OK Corral is gonna happen. When I drove to the gym today, the dog was behind his owners wall...and he just growled the entire time I passed by.

Now I know how the fawking postman feels.

If I decided to put the dog down~~~>what would be the most humane way?

Ray Elbe - Used firecrackers last night...but I think the inevitable showdown at the OK Corral is gonna happen. When I drove to the gym today, the dog was behind his owners wall...and he just growled the entire time I passed by.

Now I know how the fawking postman feels.

If I decided to put the dog down~~~>what would be the most humane way?

Skin the dog alive and roll it in rock salt until it stops twitching.  It's just like falling asleep.

Trust me, I'm a vet.

Rocks, find them, fill your pockets.  Before reaching the danger zone, have several rocks ready and let him have it.  Practice on other targets while moving,  after a while you can hit ole' tripod at 50 feet.

Find a tone generator application for your computer and create a high pitch sound that you can't hear, but obviously gets a reaction from dogs around you. Hook up the computer to an amp, and drive down the street with the shit on the highest volume.

Watch dogs go crazy.

Squared Circle - =Skin the dog alive and roll it in rock salt until it stops twitching.  It's just like falling asleep.

Trust me, I'm a vet.

LOL

Wrap your forearm, offer forearm, when it bites, get a head tie, and snap neck by pushing mouht back with forearm as you pull in on low head tie.

Defenestrator - Rape it and establish dominance.

Bad idea, Thai dogs get around

JIU JITSU wins again.... RNC, all the way..

kick the shit out of it. eventually it'll give