Could you beat Angela Hill now?

If we fight right now i beat her but not in impressive fashion

if we schedule it for the end of the year when im done bulking I will zangief her a few times before i finish her with a secret neck crank i learned from the wolfman

1 Like

I think a lot of you vastly overestimated two things

Firstly, reflexes. All fighters, man and women, at the level UFC fighters are at, have very quick reflexes. Itā€™s something day in day out training brings with it automatically. To beat her, youā€™d have to hit her, and I very much doubt any of us like me who havenā€™t trained would land anything on her.

Secondly, submissions. If she dives at your ankle and puts it in a lock, chances are youā€™ll be crying within seconds. If she gets an arm round your neck, you will be choked. Fighters train to withstand pain as well, most of us have never felt joints being stretched in the wrong direction, or felt a bicep tight around our throat. I canā€™t imagine either would be pleasant or would result in anything other than me saying uncle lol

Having said this, sheā€™s still a 115lb woman, and weight and gender does matter. Brute force would probably get some people through

2 Likes

Lol dives at your ankles and puts on a lock. This is Angela Hill we are talking about

4 Likes

She probably beats 90% of the UG. I let bigger guys ā€œworkā€ in sparring, I donā€™t let them beat me.

1 Like

Itā€™s one of my favorite gifs.

Iā€™m 6ā€™1 235 currently.

1 Like

Itā€™s a perfect response when someone says something silly or stupid, or just when Iā€™m done with the back-and-forth.
Itā€™s both funny and ridiculous.

I donā€™t know where itā€™s from or the context of the moment ā€“ and I havenā€™t looked into it.
It might be better just to continue not knowing.

1 Like

This is an MMA sub forum.

What % of people here would you guess have had significant traneing?

What % of people here would you guess have been in serious fights and taken damage from other grown men?

2 Likes

Sheā€™d have to pepper me with leg kicks and run me in circles until in tired. Iā€™d have to get ahold of her because Iā€™m not quick enough to land a punch on her.

If I did get ahold of her, she wouldnā€™t last a minute

I like how he takes a bite, then stares at the carrot in awe, as if to say ā€œDamn son! That was a good ass carrot!ā€

Game Meme GIF by Hyper RPG

1 Like

arnold schwarzenegger vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

1 Like

Fuck yea

2 Likes

Twd Damn Girl GIF by The Walking Dead

1 Like

Lol at people saying ā€œOGers are like 40-50, she would beat them!ā€
Angela Hill is 38. Sheā€™s no spring chicken.

1 Like

She is 38? She will have another AA card to play.

She is a woman
Black with an Afro
And she is pushing 40

If she comes out she will be unfireable

Yeah, okay Cucklord 4000.
Episode 4 Starz GIF by Heels

1 Like

Yes, easilyā€¦

1 Like

Yes and afterwards Iā€™d hold her down and fuck her in the ass

3 Likes

Iā€™ve done a bit of wrestling and BJJ, enough to be able to defend against the basics. There was a female brown belt at a new gym I had joined years ago that probably weighed 110 pounds. It was like rolling with a toddler. She got my back at one point and tried sinking in a choke and I yanked her arms apart with one hand. I escape and rolled over and she went for an arm bar and I just held on to my gi and she couldnā€™t move me. Iā€™m a shitty grappler btw. Strength matters a LOT.

I always hated getting teamed up with a female in grappling but especially in Muay Thai. They always go super hard on you and you canā€™t really give it back cause youā€™d send them across the room. Theyā€™re also the ones that just fucking scream at the top of their lungs with every pillow handed strike.

2 Likes

5ā€™11 155 currently. Pretty much same age.
Right leg hospitals left leg cemetery.
All the ligaments in my knee are trash and id still be too powerful and too explosive if we are being honest. She would have to catch me lacking on the ground but ive been watching alot of craig jones online lately.

1 Like