Could you imagine if Jon Jones...........

....landed a shot after a fighter was CLEARLY unconscious as Te Huna was. This place would have exploded with hate.

Awwwww pwoo wee youuuuuu

He d have to knock somebody out first Phone Post 3.0

Johnzandt - ....landed a shot after a fighter was CLEARLY unconscious as Te Huna was. This place would have exploded with hate.
trying to imagine Jones knocking someone unconscious….................

Nope. Can't do it. Phone Post 3.0

What shot? Phone Post 3.0

you mean this shot that was pulled?

Hey OP, you just got shut down.

shaqitup - He d have to knock somebody out first Phone Post 3.0
Lol vu Phone Post 3.0

Johnzandt - ....landed a shot after a fighter was CLEARLY unconscious as Te Huna was. This place would have exploded with hate.

Landed? It missed you buffoon.

ausgepicht -
Johnzandt - ....landed a shot after a fighter was CLEARLY unconscious as Te Huna was. This place would have exploded with hate.

Plus one @ buffoon man Phone Post 3.0

Shogun is known for being a class act. The punch missed and it wouldnt surprise me if he misdirected that shot in the last second on purpose. Phone Post 3.0

I don't really like Jones, I usually watch hoping he will lose. But, Shogun missed homie, so take a chill pill.

shatefak - Shogun is known for being a class act. The punch missed and it wouldnt surprise me if he misdirected that shot in the last second on purpose. Phone Post 3.0

There's no doubt IMM that he pulled it at the last moment.

ausgepicht - 
shatefak - Shogun is known for being a class act. The punch missed and it wouldnt surprise me if he misdirected that shot in the last second on purpose. Phone Post 3.0

There's no doubt IMM that he pulled it at the last moment.

Not one doubt.

He pulled it.

roperninja - 
ausgepicht -

Plus one @ buffoon man Phone Post 3.0

thirded

Just rewatched Shogun Machida 2 to confirm a point: Shogun doesn't miss follow up shots. Unless he wants to.

MMALOGIC - 

you mean this shot that was pulled?

wow, i instantly love this photograph

classic image

Adulterous_Zucchini -
ausgepicht - 

An appeal to consequences, eh? He wanted to land the punch, that's all that matters. I personally don't think there was anything wrong with what Shogun did, but your argument is childish and your constant mentioning of other people's post count is indescribably dorky. Seriously, you're a fag
Agreed fag. Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J -
Adulterous_Zucchini - 
shaqitup - He d have to knock somebody out first Phone Post 3.0

lol

shogun has KOed 18 guys in prizefights.

His finishes are violent and brutal.

JJ usually needs judges to tell him he has won.

This except for when he wins most of his fights by finishes. Phone Post 3.0

Adulterous_Zucchini - 
ausgepicht - 

An appeal to consequences, eh? He wanted to land the punch, that's all that matters. I personally don't think there was anything wrong with what Shogun did, but your argument is childish and your constant mentioning of other people's post count is indescribably dorky. Seriously, you're a fag