Cowboy Cerrone’s legacy

He’s full of shit!

Wow. Wow. Wow! No need for name calling. Try reading this book and you’ll be making new friends in no time!

1 Like

That’s sad to read but I don’t disagree. I still have high hopes for Covington. Would like to see him drop a weight class. I could see him beating Dustin and others.

like rocker kid song says his cowboys baby

And that’s not even mentioning his best wins - prime Benson Henderson, Edson Barboza and Eddie Alvarez; one who was just coming off being champion and another who would be champion a few fights later.

Cerrone himself was championship level from about 2013-2016. It depended on the matchup.

3 Likes

Still better than Ben Askren

1 Like

What you call me??

Most overrated fighter ever.

Was popular only because he appealed to the douchebag/redneck crowd

4 Likes

Cerrone sucks.
didn’t take the game seriously, took it as a joke and did all this other extracurricular crap more importantly than MMA and was exposed for it.

1 Like

First post nailed it

1 Like

what a joke

Very tough, savvy fighter that was involved in a lot of wars. The Conor fight was a bit suspicious not only in the outcome of the fight but the lead up to it they were both praising each other after having bad blood previously and Cerrone didn’t even seem to give a shit that he lost after the fight.

Alexander Hernandez was right

1 Like

That’s just Conor being respectful as usual.

1 Like

Fun, fan favorite fighter.

Name them

Good fighter. Blew it when it was a big show.

One of the best for a long time, never THE best… But he had an amazing career!

1 Like

Drop Down Ufc 239 GIF by UFC

2 Likes

I finally found your belt, you tried to hide it from me but I found it!

Did you win the prize from MAXIM?

1 Like