Cowboy vs. Cote. What're your thoughts?

I'll go cowboy. Cote, love him as a fighter, hasn't looked great to me in yrs. Phone Post 3.0

Jake Ditzhazy - Damn i didnt think so many people would be choosing Cote. I think cowboy will get the win by keeping the fight standing and utilizing his kicks. TKO in the second. WAR CERRONE Phone Post 3.0
This is what in hoping for too, but Wonderboy was lighting Côte up with kicks and clean punches and Côte walked through most of it. Point is, Cote has a heck of a chin so Cowboy gonna have to land some serious artillery to put him away. If Cerrone wins, it'll be by decision. Phone Post 3.0

I will be there live.
Côte will be physically stronger and bigger
He's an underdog as well I might have to bet on him Phone Post 3.0

Lefthook33 - I think cote may be too big and powerful. Cowboys weakness is cotes strength. But i hope cowboy wins man, maybe he put on a bit more size for welterweight. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Cote is a big guy and has a very solid wrestling/topgame, I see him beating Donald up. Hoping for a good fight, Cerrone is so slick on the ground so it won't disappoint

Im a huge Cote fan so Im biased . Cote wins. Phone Post 3.0

Surprised some think cowboy can tko him. Cote has fought some heavy hitters and never even been rocked before aside from Sakara's back of the head shots. He might have the best p4p chin in mma. It's possible a body shot does him in but unlikely imo. Phone Post 3.0

Cote's got this Phone Post 3.0

My thoughts are that Cowboy has some of the worst head movement, a chin he relies on too much, good variety in his striking, a "weak" body, and a hit or miss willingness to stick with a Jackson/Wink gameplan. 

Cote has very heavy hands, is slower, not a very versatile striking skillset, a good chin, and is bigger. 

Cowboy has the chance to use his speed advantage, but if he keeps his head on center too much, like usual, or Cote targets the body, Cote can finish Cowboy. 

I've got Cote. Canadian blood, even if he is French. Phone Post 3.0

I know people love cowboy.

But he doesn't exactly game plan and isn't really a physically powerful LW.

Core pummels him Phone Post 3.0

Cote stop Cowboy with a body shot Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 - Surprised some think cowboy can tko him. Cote has fought some heavy hitters and never even been rocked before aside from Sakara's back of the head shots. He might have the best p4p chin in mma. It's possible a body shot does him in but unlikely imo. Phone Post 3.0
Bj Penn disagrees Phone Post 3.0

Good fight I'd like to see. Phone Post 3.0

Cowboy comfortably.

Brock Lobster - I've got Cote. Canadian blood, even if he is French. Phone Post 3.0
Isn't most Canadian blood French?
I always thought that's what made you guys soft. Soft fighting, soft signing, Even brings the softness out of rappers.
I keed I keed of course.
With that said, I'm a Cowboy fan but don't see him beating Cote. Côte has fought bigger dudes and just don't see Cerrone having his way with him. Phone Post 3.0

Cote and it's not even close Phone Post 3.0

The reasons this is a bad match up are less related to size and more related to the fact Cote cant be ko'd, and he hasnt lost by submission in 6 years. He is kind of slow for the division, it's possible he can lose a decision, plus he has trouble pulling the trigger at times it seems. He's a difficult match up for most people based off of durability alone. 

Pat Giles -
da Vinci 81 - Surprised some think cowboy can tko him. Cote has fought some heavy hitters and never even been rocked before aside from Sakara's back of the head shots. He might have the best p4p chin in mma. It's possible a body shot does him in but unlikely imo. Phone Post 3.0
Bj Penn disagrees Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn is in the conversation alongside Cote. 

Cote by tko