Cowboy vs. Cote. What're your thoughts?

Cote just by size and strength alone. Cowboy won't be able to sub him and Cote is very hard to stop. Im a Cowboy fan but I think he drops this fight and then goes back to LW where he belongs.

Cote is the perfect style of fighter to make a cameo in Cowboy highlight vid.

easy $ for Cowboy.

Not sure who will win but Cowboy is about as big as you can get for a LW. He may not be physically super strong but I've never seen Cowboy out pwoered, just outclassed.

You know OP, I never realized how intriguing of a match up it was until I saw this thread.

I can't pick it. Stylistically this is very even.  I bet you though that it goes to decision and the "losing" fighter will still have fight left him by the final bell to leave doubt in the spectators head, "what if it went longer".  I hope I'm wrong though and there's a decisive finish.

D241 -

You know OP, I never realized how intriguing of a match up it was until I saw this thread.

I can't pick it. Stylistically this is very even.  I bet you though that it goes to decision and the "losing" fighter will still have fight left him by the final bell to leave doubt in the spectators head, "what if it went longer".  I hope I'm wrong though and there's a decisive finish.

Glad if brought a little attention to this fight because its easily being overlooked due to so many big fights coming up. I agree with you about it most likely going to a decision with both guys still having fight left in them. That being said, I'm still calling it; Cerrone via 2nd rd. TKO Phone Post 3.0

What weight is this and when?
I don't remember seeing it announced. Phone Post 3.0

I see cowboy getting KO'd, and I'm a big cowboy fan. Just think Cote is too much or a step up. Probably one the worst fights for Donald at this time. Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - What weight is this and when?
I don't remember seeing it announced. Phone Post 3.0
June 18th. Welterweight Phone Post 3.0

Huge unpopular choice but Cowboy Cerrone is not the size of a legit welterweight. Patrick Cote fought Anderson F'N Silva at MW and did fairly well until he blew out his knee. Just saying. Phone Post 3.0

TenElevenTwelve - Cote is the perfect style of fighter to make a cameo in Cowboy highlight vid.

easy $ for Cowboy.
Huh? Phone Post 3.0

I'm taking Cote in the first by KO. He hits to hard and Cowboy is not extremely hard to hit especially early in the first. Phone Post 3.0