Craziest most unstable fighter?

Who was that freak in the video?

Yvel?

The guy who beat up a ref?

Max

how nobody has mentioned ryan yet is beyond me

Johnny, I clicked on this thread just to add the name Ryan Gracie if no one had done so yet. That guy looks one yellow card away from Ref homicide.

Tony Fuckin Galindo . Hands down . Ask anybody that knows him!!!!!

"Nobody mentioned Datsik on this thread?"

He's been mentioned six or seven times... ON THIS PAGE...

Ryan Gracie and Gilbert Yvel

both have punched referees

KrazyHorse.

KrazyHorse.

eddie ruiz after some beer

Gilbert Yvel one fucked up individual who has no business in the ring. Shit, he has even KO'd a referee!

I've heard some old stories about Ryan Gracie. He is a nut case! Straight up!

"Viacheslav Datsik"

that guy borders on disturbing... only his comedy saves him

Chalk up another vote for Datsik

Beat this for crazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpw5Bqcv-aY

Viacheslav Datsik Vs Andrei Arlovski

Arlovski had recently become world sambo champ.

Commentary is by Bas El Guapo Rutten and Stephen The Fight Professor Quatros.

(Arlovski is KTFO)

(Datsik has YELLOW EYES!)

tanner...

I guess none of you guys ever saw the Mcall-Lewis rematch? Oliver Mcall is waaay crazy, he was training for that fight in a rehab clinic/mental hospital. Damn guy had a nervous breakdown in the ring, that's pretty unstable.

olaf is unusual,,thats for sure...he does what he wants is cool...but odd people skills....i think at one show,,,his buddy was painting a picture with oil paints ,,right as olaf was walking out,,,i think olaf was painting too...weird...also claimed his dad was a hanna-barbarra animator...the people that brought you superfriends and babba looey,,huckleberry hound..etc....

I don't think Olaf deserves mention in this category. He looks kinda crazy, but I've met him a couple of times and is about as nice a guy as you will find. Nothing like his looks perceive. Kind of suprised Nick Diaz wasn't mentioned though. Haven't heard of too many other guys getting into at the hospital after a fight.

Datsik or Bob Schreiber take the cake here.

Be a good battle between them to see who is King of the crazies...