Craziest most unstable fighter?

Bobby Hoffman...

The forums very own Chad Saunders seems to be a beer short of a six pack.

I really can't believe that no one has mentioned Datsik.

Didn't Ryan Gracie gut somebody in a street fight in Rio I think? I could be thinking of someone else

"The forums very own Chad Saunders seems to be a beer short of a six pack."

But that would just make him a holiday five pack?

Luke Cummo

"Didn't Ryan Gracie gut somebody in a street fight in Rio I think? I could be thinking of someone else"

yeah I think someone he had a long running beef with pulled a knife on him at a club. Ryan ended up with the knife and left it in the guys chest

Lee Murrey and Ryan Gracie.

ralph gracie, yvel, schreiber, hoffman

I've got a vid of Yvel, but I can't exactly remember what it was (been years). I think he was at a hotel and he sees his opponent by the pool and he gets so psyched up that he goes to a room and grabs a kitchen knife and has to be restrained by his crew. That's aside from all his in-ring antics. He's nuts.

forgot about jeff faberman. the ass kicking he gave Godzilla in the streets and over the phone is enough to nominate him

Id say Yvel

It is hands down a Russian guy. He is an unknown or at least I don't know who he is. I will try to get a video. A bluenamer will have to post it.

I still dont see how anyone can overlook Oliver McCall. The guy had a damn nervous breakdown IN THE RING. And trained for a fight IN A REHAB CLINIC. Hard to beat that one.