Crazy Caique black belt rules?

ChippewaBJJ -
Angelo Popofski - 
abiwankinobi - I have no idea how people on this forum are complaining about Caique's standards. The guy has set the bar really high, and he's from the generation which literally laid the foundation of BJJ.

If Caique's own black belts seem to be ok with his standards, what is so wrong in his curriculum? Why is it so objectionable that he wishes to set a high bar for those who will be carrying his name across their belts and teaching his curriculm?
Yup!! I wish I could post pictures on here. Caique just posted a picture of Caique, his son, and Rickson after they just got done training. Yes...sweaty from rolling and applying their skills. Awesome picture. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't count unless you have a photo of Rickson pulling worm guard with Caique simultaneously mid-berimbolo and in the 50/50. Oh, and I hope they are both wearing all of their IBJJF medals under their gis.

Otherwise, it's just a couple of money-grabbing old guys who never produced any quality black belts.
Lol. I see what you did there. Phone Post 3.0

Daniël Bertina - Speaking of Caique. Whatever happened to his student Mike Rose?

He's had another school for the last couple of years. Unfortunately he's pretty much completely insane at this point and most of his students have left or are waiting for their contracts to end so that they can leave. He's still a monster on the mat and is a very technical instructor when he's coherent.

PressureGame - Daniël Bertina - Speaking of Caique. Whatever happened to his student Mike Rose?

He's had another school for the last couple of years. Unfortunately he's pretty much completely insane at this point and most of his students have left or are waiting for their contracts to end so that they can leave. He's still a monster on the mat and is a very technical instructor when he's coherent.

Hmmmm, i'm sorry to read that.

He definitey seemed to go a little off the deep end withall the Brujo stuff. He would post here in some "indian" language. It was a little odd, to say the least.

--Is his school in the chicago area?

shen - 
PressureGame - Daniël Bertina - Speaking of Caique. Whatever happened to his student Mike Rose?

He definitey seemed to go a little off the deep end withall the Brujo stuff. He would post here in some "indian" language. It was a little odd, to say the least.

He's in Lombard which is in the western Chicago suburbs. The name of his academy is Yobe Jiu Jitsu. I trained with him for a while and "odd" would definitely describe most of my experiences during that time. LOL he has several accounts here. What kind of bothered me was when he would actually reply to his own posts and have conversations between those accounts in that other language.

PressureGame -
shen - 

He's in Lombard which is in the western Chicago suburbs. The name of his academy is Yobe Jiu Jitsu. I trained with him for a while and "odd" would definitely describe most of my experiences during that time. LOL he has several accounts here. What kind of bothered me was when he would actually reply to his own posts and have conversations between those accounts in that other language.
Damn. That's a shame. Phone Post 3.0