Creatine, Protein and Colon Cleans

we can go back and forth but like you said in my words just do what you do man. but if you wold like to talk we can I would love to.

Since you've already bought the "cleanse" might as well do it to see if YOU feel better.

I've used the DrNAtura.com Colonix in the past and it made a huge positive improvement for ME. Better energy, endurance & mood. All subjective feelings, but man, what a difference. So I now personnaly do think that some cleanses are great.

No, I dont have any proofs, I'm not the one selling it or trying to prove a point. Just sharing than me and some friends all felt way better after it, and I already eat clean and have never been constipated.

If it does not do SHIT for you, see it as very expensive fiber and dont buy it anymore. It's that simple IMO.

I would wait to load on creatine if I were you till after the cleanse. One of my friends gains 10 pounds in ONE week (probably water weight in the muscle) when he loads on creatine. I never see any results. Do I say creatine sucks? For me, yeah, but I've seen it do wonder for others.

thanks sourcheese

colonblow.com - you'll never be the same

went back to GNC today.. not gonna buy from ther ebut the unflavored fiber powder was only like 7 bucks so I will grab that prob...

look around at some hippy store for either flax seed bread, or ezekial bread, also pasta with omega 3.... its in hippy stores... brown rice, oatmeal... use that for where you get your comblex carbs. trust me

If you have proof that Advocare's protein is more effective at building muscle than steak and/or chicken, I'd like to see it.

Yes, they are. Your colon is perfectly capable of cleaning itself.

So long as you have a good diet high in natural fiber. If you want to "cleanse" get a big bag of flaxseed meal and mix it in with almost everythign you eat and get a juicer and start juicing about 3-4lbs of assorted fruits and vegetables a day. If that dont clean your ass out then nothing will. you can mix the flax with the juice too

What if you just want to eat the fruits and vegetables as is? Doesn't juicing remove some of the fiber?

What if you just want to eat the fruits and vegetables as is? Doesn't juicing remove some of the fiber?

yes it does. that is part of the point of juicing. cellular fiber and pretty much all fiber is indigestible to the human species. fiber does not and cannot permeate the intestinal wall to be absorbed into the bloodstream. your body does use it but only physiologically. also try eating 5lbs of fruits and vegetables in one day. your body cant take that much bulk, but i could very easily consume 5lbs of the same juiced fruits and veg's and lost next to zero of the actual food value

If your really that woried about colon health, just eat more vegtables... uncooked

You just double legged, slammed and arm barred the correctness

The problem with americans is everything we eat is cooked, cooked food is enzymeless. Your body now has to produce all the enzymes to digest it. You eat or juice 2,3,4 or 5 lbs of fruits and veg's throughout the day and not only do you get a ton more nutrients but your body does not exert one iota of energy to digest it. now that's giving your colon a break