'Creonte' finds home at RGDA

Word through the grapevine says this guy just had a falling out with RGDA. Surprising? I think not...

"For some reason, someone who you say you had an excellent relationship with decided to stop doing business with you in favour of a competitor. Sure, calling him an ass-clown in public, posting private emails, and threatening physical violence might make you feel better, but maybe this attitude is part of why he left?"

This statement makes alot of sense and perhaps sheds light on your own character....maybe the guy didnt come to you in honesty because he was more worried about a response like what you posted.

Also maybe he didnt say anything because he just wants to try the other associations out for a while (it is a business)...who knows since only one side of the story is stated.

If the guy is that dishonest and chicken shit then your better off and I hope this situation doesnt sour you regarding dealing with others who are honest.

Just an oppinion

Also from what ive read, Carlson Gracie taught alot of the people who he had called "Creonte" for free and made them teachers and champions......think that situation is a little different then this one

but I could be wrong

Im A Ninja - Word through the grapevine says this guy just had a falling out with RGDA. Surprising? I think not...

Oh my.....

Man it will blow my mind if there is a thread from RGDA titled: 'Creonte' finds home with Pelonton

FingerorMoon - Man it will blow my mind if there is a thread from RGDA titled: 'Creonte' finds home with Pelonton

That would be an awesome twist.

JiujitsuForeva - Am I the only one that can't decipher what is going on in the first post?

"TMA Shogun Martial Arts Center -Shaun Hahn, student at Peloton BJJ for almost 3 yrs., asked and granted an affiliation last year.Attends a seminar with Prof.Royler, Royler asks Peloton to consider joining RGDA. I respectfully refuse, this ass clown! contacts David Adiv and sends me an email that he is going to stop training due to financial and travel time."

From this paragraph, it appears that Shaun asked RGDA for affiliation with his Shogun TMA club and they accepted. Royler asked you to join his Assoc. and you call Royler an assclown and refuse affiliation.

What's the issue?

No, he said he respectfully declined Royler, and then called Shaun an ass clown because he contacted David Adiv, and then sent Peloton (Shaun), an email stating that he cant continue to affiliate there due to financial reasons. Then Peloton further mentions that he gave him alot of free private lessons, and that he told Shaun he didnt have to worry about the finances to stay affiliated.

From there im guessing Shaun continued down the RGDA path, and then according to the post above, he ran into a deal of some trouble. So that led me to go to RGDA's website, and Shaun Hahn is at the bottom of the list (at blue belt). Here is his website:

http://www.shogunma.com/index.cfm?page=4

Before it was kinda "shaky" but looking and seeing that Shaun is running a TMA school, its not surprising that he'd settle for Blue Belt to run a BJJ program. He's in NY too, and NY has got some bad ass instructors, so I dont see why training with them isnt an option. Guess its the old case of people wanting to be instructors, instead of being students.

Seems like TMAers are usually the ones who are in a rush to get belts and start teaching lol

This is the story I heard:
"Royler only accepted Shaun and his school into the association because Shaun lied to Royler, saying that Peloton were planning on joining. Few months down the road, Royler notices the Rochester RGDA head rep isn't Peloton, who has a black belt instructor, but is Shogun, who has a blue belt instructor. Shaun i guess lied again to cover his ass, saying Peloton backed out of joining with Royler. In the end Royler is pissed, because he was promised another black belt school in his association, which he never got."

Just the jist of the story I've heard from people. I'm not sure of the legitimacy of every detail, but the people telling me seemed like they knew what they were talking about.

After going to his website that was posted above, I searched around. Check out his picture with 'Joyler Gracie'.... hahahaha!

http://www.shogunma.com/index.cfm?page=11

Dude that is too much. Joyler Gracie? Seriously? ...and they make it sound like it was this characters seminar that 'Joyler' should up to. Holy shit. That is priceless.

Joyler Gracie and this guy is a blue belt teaching BJJ to people

McDOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's officially JGDA now.

Here's a riddle:
"How much lying could this guy get away with, if this guy could actually get away with a lie?"
Answer: none, this guy doesn't know how to actually get away with his lies he tells to all these people.

The BJJ world is a small world and the last people I would want to be pissing off would be those whose last names start with Grace, er I mean G.

thread still going on?