Cro Cop, best light-heavy on Earth

Crocop would run through every light heavy on this planet right about now.

I bet Fedor can make 205 fairly easy. So cro=cop is number 2 at both heavyweight and light-heavy if we are going to conjecture.

he probably doesn't even need to trim up. I bet he could make it just by cutting water weight.

No one on earth at LHW could touch Mirko imo...

Fedor don't need to cut. He is already the best heavyweight. He can sit back and let the people that don't want none spend two days in a sauna so they can pretend they are not in the same weight class.

"watching guys like CROCOP fight makes it hard for me to give any creedence to guys like LIDDELL being considered the BEST in the world at that weight"

I feel the same way, to an extent -- it's hard to really be impressed when you watch Chuck fight -- BUT, as with Tim Sylvia, you can't argue with results. However ugly their styles, the guys keep winning, often against quality opposition.

This isn't a TKD forms demonstration.

CroCop fights at a very athletic 220-225. He has been known to look tired in distance fights, so why would you watn him to dry out? He, to the best of my knowledge, at 32, has no experience/familiarity with weight cutting. A LHW drop would be stupid for him and potentially detrimental.

I like Shogun, but after what Cro Cop did to Silva I don't think he would stand a chance. He struggled standing with that muay thai champ at the tourney, Cro Cop would end him.

I love how ppl are talking about the open weight grand prix champ cutting weight...why would he ever want to cut...now that he's open weight champ there's prob only 3 ppl he wants to fight...

NOG to avenge his loss...HUNT to avenge that loss...and FEDOR to win the world championship and avenge his loss...

Crocop would pretty much tool every LHW. Only people with any (small) chance of beating him: Arona and Shogun.

Chuck? Chuck's pathetic standup wont be worth shit against Crocop. Crocop will KO Chuck under 5 minutes.

No one at 205 would beat Cro Cop, not even close.

^^^ correct

Double correct^^^^^^

Crocop is not a wrestler, and he's 32...no way he'll cut 20 pounds and not have it effect his game imo. Dude has a natural heavy-weight frame(over 6'2 and 225 not bulked up at all). Not every one can do what Randy did... Igor was supposed to be a terror at MW too and look how that turned out(and he had visable weight to lose).

He would detroy any 205lbs, I think chuch would last abit longer the wandy but he would still lose.. arona and titos styles would get murdered, alistar would get Ko'ed, lil nog would get ko'ed, shogun would probably last well but would end up getting ko'ed as well...hes a bad match up for any 205lbs in the world...

"BJ penn is the best 135 lber alive."

Come on now, I understand what you are trying to say....but Cro Cop IS pretty much a light-heavyweight.

Liddell, Silva, and Shogun ALL cut from 220 and higher to make 205. Cro Cop could do the same.

mark hunt walks around 185lbs

I never thought I would see someone beat Wand like that in a stand up or otherwise match. Crocop is the real deal for sure.

"After beating the shit out of the best 205'er on the planet (Wandy)"

Is this the same best 205er on the planet that lost twice to Arona?

Why go down to light-heavyweight? Aside from Fedor, there's no heavyweight out there who's a significant threat. Hell, if anything Shogun and Arona probably have a better shot at him than any heavyweight besides Fedor.