Cro Cop, best light-heavy on Earth

Can Crocop make 205?

"Is this the same best 205er on the planet that lost twice to Arona?"

Don't you mean once?

"a good take down artist like rashad, babalu, and tito would maul crocop on the ground."

In best Cro Cop voice

A joke, yes?

I know, Einux but Silva could have very easily lost that decision aswell. Just pointing out that i think he aint the #1 LHW if he's arguably lost twice to the same guy recently.

"Why the sudden threads like this one after Mirko wins? Prior to this event it was the general concensus that only Barnett could pose a threat to Fedor, basically overriding Crocop altogether, now all of a sudden he's the baddest man on earth, will pummel anyone, best thing since sliced bread."

He was the best thing since sliced bread before the Fedor fight for a very long time. Everyone just jumped ship afterwards - mofos better recognize he is back

I thought Vanderlei weighed 219lbs and Crocop weighed 223lbs.

"If Chuck beat Wandy as bad as Cro Cop did, people here would have to change their entire world view."

Naw, they'd just say that Shogun was the real #1 all along and continue making their "Chuck is still #835 LHW" threads.

"Could you imagine Chuck stalking Cro Cop around with his hands at his waist, can you say goodnight charles?"

Chuck keeps his hands low because he is guarding the TD and doesn't mind getting hit in the face by his recent competition (i.e. he'd rather take a punch to the face from a wrestler than get taken down by one). Obviously, if he was fighting Mirko he would keep his hands up as Mirko isn't going to try a TD, not to mention everything else Mirko is about.

Let's not start declaring CroCop to be God just yet.

Due to styles I think Schildt and Mark Hunt match up very well with Cro Cop.

Style wise, Hunt match's up with Crocop. But it may not be the case in the future, Crocop may simply take him down and submit him.

Arona possibly. But Arona is dangerous to any striker. He can take down pretty much anyone at will and lay and pray a decision win.

Crocop would easily KO Chuck. It may take longer than Silva's KO, since Chuck will be back peddaling the entire fight.

"Style wise, Hunt match's up with Crocop. But it may not be the case in the future, Crocop may simply take him down and submit him."

No way he takes him down. CroCop admitted to following Yoshida into his guard to prove that he wasn't afraid to go to the ground against Yoshida. So he would definitely stand with Hunt to prove he wasn't afraid to stand with Hunt.

"While not terribly likely I think Arona could beat Cro Cop..."

I really really don't Arona could take down Cro Cop.

Arona doesn't really have a great shot for the most part. He mostly just bull rushes people, and forces them down. Don't get me wrong, Arona is good at takedowns, but his technique lacks alot (which he makes up for alot of times with power)

Randleman and Coleman are both much better wrestlers than Arona (as well as both being stronger) and both got their takedowns stuffed like they were at their first wrestling meet.

I have a very hard time seeing Arona taking down Cro Cop.

"chuck would give him a better fight, but cro cop would likely still beat him"

LOL!!! What a fucking joke!!! Chuck would get murdered by not only Cro-Cop but by Silva as well.

The problem is that it is pure speculation.  Igor was a machine as a HW, when he cut to LHW he has been less than spectacular.  Just because he is close, doesn't mean he will handle cutting without a problem.  Especially if he's never had to cut before.

Elvis

i agree cro cop is alot better striker then liddell,but chuck is great at counterstrking so anybody who comes right at chuck has a good chance of getting ko'd same thing as wandy.that being said chuck would be a major underdog against crocop and a slight underdog against wandy IMO...

if randleman can knock out crocop lucky or not chuck does have the power to ko him too.

Za Dom Spramni!

If CroCop dropped to 205 to fight Cuck, Chuck would get mauled. Chuck would get destroyed by the kicks.

It would be one of the most devastating defeats in UFC history.

chuck would not give crocop a 'better' fight, he would just last longer
because he does not engage like silva. chuck would get beatdown badly.

Yeah, not sure how he'd like the weight cut.

"And Mirko would kill Hunt in a rematch. He would take him down and pound his face in."

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, okay guy.