crocop story on bittorrent!

Would anyone be willing to send it to me through AIM or MSN?

AIM: ShinobiApollo

MSN: sirapollo@hotmail.com

Please?????? :) I will send any MMA files that I have in return.

SA

Jesus, how long does it take to download???

Sergek go get BSplayer and you'll see it with the subtitles

i downloaded it at around 100k/sec
just wait until it gets more sources.

TTT for later! and TTT for Crocop...

Trying to download with bittorrent, can not make it work, problem connecting to tracker, does anyone know what this means?

I just put it on Kazaa, the title is "CroCop Story" it's 762 megs

Very cool video!

As far as the subtitles go, I see someone saying that they worked in Windows Media Player 9, but I wasn't able to get them to work there. I was however able to get them to work with BSPlayer, which is a free player available HERE. Just make sure and leave all files that come in the CroCrop DL in the folder they come in, which has a subtitle file in it, and when you play thje file with BSPlayer, it will show them. ALSO, the subtitles were in places very 'non-english'ish english, and at times they weren't properly seperated into sentences sized to the screen size, so to make the subtitles all fit, the font size would automatically be shrank down making them hard to read. It is/was very irritating. Anyway, today I went thru and cleaned up all the subtitles....I retranslated some of the english to make it more understandable, reworded some things, fixed spelling errors, fixed some of the subtitles that had blank info on where to put it on the vid so it wouldn't originally show up, and made the sentences all the same length so that the font size stays constant. I spent waaaaaay too long doing this today....something like 4+ hours. It was a pain in the ass, but since I am going to output it to my VCR to keep in my collection, cuz it isn't commercially available, I wanted a good copy that was understandable. Tomorrow I plan on watching the video again with the new subtitles, and make sure everything is looking good, but once I'm done if anyone cares and wants it, I could post the NEW subtitle file for you all. Anyone interested???

ttt

ttt

the tracker is down.

ttt

but once I'm done if anyone cares and wants it, I could post the NEW subtitle file for you all.

That would be great...keep us informed.

I'll have the file in 28 more hours...

"Trying to download with bittorrent, can not make it work, problem connecting to tracker, does anyone know what this means? "

Dont worry about that. It will keep trying til it connects. Just leave the torrent open.

ttt

ufctrojan, can you email it to me? pintufa@excite.com

damn! it keeps telling me windows media player can't play it because the file is corrupt... wtf... i ride the computer short bus...

ufctrojan, didn't get it send it again.

I'm currently downloading Pride Bushido and the World Vale Tudo Championship 2 off bittorrent. Very useful site. But good to have one of those things that finds spyware on your computer.

Hey ufctrojan, do you have an email address that I could contact you at? Thanks.