crocop story on bittorrent!

I wouldnt bother trying to email a 750 meg file. Very few email accounts will even accept files over 10 megs.

Lenny post the new sub file.

"right is hospital, left is cemetery"

When I saw his right high kick on the pad I tend to believe him. Awesome documentary by the way!

KickU2.

TTT For Brian Dennehy. I'm not so sure even Cro Cop'd take him out. I heard once some parking attendent guy dropped dennehy's car keys so dennehy ripped his leg off & ate it.

If anyone could email it to me, I can handle the size. I'd greatly appreciate it and be in your debt.

janus-mi6@comcast.net

where/how do you search for things on Bittorrent?

Like where would I go to find the Pride Bushido event?

ttt

I will post it as soon as I am done, junon. And for those that might be DLing it, or DLed it but haven't watched it yet, I would hold off on watching it until you get the new SUBTITLE file that I am putting together. It has been taking me a lot more time than I wanted to put out, but there was A LOT of work to be done.From trying to figure out what they are meaning by interpretting the current translation, to resizing the sentences, to grammar and spelling errors, to subtitle timing....to everything else....it is/was a lot of work, but it will be worth it. The documentary IS GREAT, and I want to get the subs cool so I can actually show it to others, on video, without them being like WTF and having to pause it to figure out what they mean, or rewind cuz the subtitle just pops up for half a second and is too quik....ya know.It's about 75% done now, and I might work on it more tonite if I don't take off, but tomorrow's Valentines Day so I'll be all busy all tomorrow, so if it isn't done tonight, it will be finished and posted here most likely on Sunday.

Also, if anyone is fluent in both Croatian and English, I wouldn't mind a proofreader to just double check and make sure nothing was lost or misinterpretted in the translation x2.;) I think I figured out what most of the funny text supposed to mean, and I think you all will agree when you see it, but having someone that actually understands them and is perfectly fluent in Croatian to proofread would be B-A-Utiful.;)

EXAMPLE OF FIXED SUBTITLES:I trained athletics you know. One time our team was at an athletic tournament in Pozega. I would run the 100m. The rest of the crew couldn't wait to run and get their part over with, but I begged the trainer to let me run the 400m. Everybody was looking at me like I was crazy or something. ...like "Why would you run if you don't have to?"...that is the new text. The original is:- I trained athletics you know, we were on some athletic tournament - in Pozega I was running on 100m and the rest of the crew can't wait to run off their part, - and I begged the trainer to let me run 400 m. Everybody was looking - at me like I was crazy or something. Why would you run if you don't have to?*btw, the new is still seperated up good, but I took that out when I CnPed to this thread.

Another example:

OLD:

"He was a surprise, we were waiting a girl"

NEW:

"He surprised us. We were expecting to have a girl."

....that kind of stuff.

If anyone sends it to me through AIM or MSN i SWEAR I will send it to anyone who asks me!

Please????

SA

Alrighty...I'm back, and a lil wore out from V-tines day, and an going to try to finish up the subtitles. I will post it as soon as I finish....which should be late tonite. I will make a seperate thread for it. PLZ keep that thread TTTed when it is put up, so I don't have to constantly TTT my own thread.;)

ttt

ttt 4 later

TTT

5 hours?

Its been about 10, and I still have 14 more to go.

Its DLing at like 4kb/s

LOL...it took like less than an hour for me, and came thru faster than I have ever DLed anything...380k+. Guess the person with the BW isn't seeding no more. Doh.

its fine, as long as I end up with it.

Let us know about the new subtitle file.

By the time you finish it, I should have it DLed.

Thanks

lenny, are you almost done with the new subtitles?