crocop story on bittorrent!

ttt for later download

ttt for the new subtitles, this movie is a must for any mma fan

Nope, not yet. I was tied up with Valentines Day Saturday and Sunday, and didn't get a chance to work on it today much. I will work on it some tonite, but prolly won't exactly finish tonite. There is more work that goes into this than you would imagine. I hope to have it done tomorrow or Wed afternoon.

ALSO, I would like to find someone that speaks Croatian to interpret the talking in like 2 parts to make sure my interpretation fo the present subtitles is correct. I am having a hard time finding someone though. If anyone sees this and speaks Croatian, and has or can get the video, LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!

...and for those of you waiting for the subtitle file, you can help me out by TTTing this thread:Croatian Speaker w/ Mirko Vid-HELPThanks, and i will finish it as soon as possible.

Its awesome!

ttt for later

WhooHooo!

Only 296 hours left!

Can someone please help me out? I downloaded the file but when I try to play it on BSplayer it gives me an error message that says: Unknown file format(DIVX)

Exact same problem as germ above.

Any help would be appreciated.

You need to DL and install the DIVX codec. You can get it HERE.

Thanks Lenny

it seems these days to download anything online u have to download 2 or 3 programs to watch it :)

But it is worth it...

after watching it i would say cro cop is bay far the coolest fighter in mma.