Cruz was putting me to sleep.

I think Cruz would be better if it was just him commentating rather than him and Joe. There always seems to be this undercurrent of awkwardness and tension when they're working together.

Like when Joe said "correct me if I'm wrong..." before making an observation, which he would normally never do. Cormier and Rogan flow well together but Cruz and Rogan do not.

Strange, I think Dominick is much needed in the booth as he knows the finer points of fighting…his experience and know how is very nice to hear.with that said, he is a little dry, maybe Ufc can talk to him and get him to add a little energy

Anik is just there, doesn’t add much…

Was sort of uncomfortable when Dom and Rogan were talking about body composition…I don’t think Dom understand Rogans point

He Is Interesting technically  but needs to respect Joe a little more. The chemistry is spoilt because he hogs the mic.

Nick Diaz still GOAT - so monotone, so boring.

This. He knows he stuff, but has a extremely boring commentating voice.

I like Cruz. I much prefer him to DC shouting « Thug Rose» ten times like he’s in a fucking World Star vid.

I prefer Cruz to Cormier

He killed all f the energy.

zero fandom last night, he turned it into a dry emotionless technical fight break down and the worst part is rogan mimicked him.

rogan must be at the end of a contract he's mailing it in 

You guys. He was spot on with the technical analysis at least

HandyDarsh -

He killed all f the energy.

zero fandom last night, he turned it into a dry emotionless technical fight break down and the worst part is rogan mimicked him.

rogan must be at the end of a contract he's mailing it in 

Rogan always mimics those around him from what I've seen. Been successful for him in life tho

goldie? are you serious? i never thought he was that bad, but 99.9% of the ug always complained about him.

Southpaw76 - You guys. He was spot on with the technical analysis at least
Who gives a fuck if he sucks out our entire soul during the broadcast. Cruz even makes Rogan less enthusiastic sit is crazy.

We could have an alien invasion happening and Cruz would make it boring and seem like nothing is happening.

UFC needs a Tony Romo in the booth. A smart and CHARISMATIC commentator.