Cung Le wants to fight Leben

Cung Le wants to film movies.

Leben wins this easy. He has nothing to gain though Phone Post

UltraMagnus - 
jcblass - When was the last time Le was totally humiliated and KFTO in a stand up battle?

Never ..... SS got lucky.... get your ass kicked the whole fight while the guy tires out and then you land the big bomb...

yeah, he was lucky Le has a not so great chin, and doesnt take well to dealing with actual pressure.

That would be an incredible fight!!!!!!!!!!

brahmabull81 - Leben would hurt Le badly. 

Would be a lot of fun to watch, but brahma is right on this.

JFA1 -
William Colosimo - Cung seems to gravitate towards opponents that have a style he thinks is tailor made for him. Someone not as technical on the feet as he, but will strike with him (although it didn't work out as planned with Smith the first time).

If he doesn't want to take a fight that will test his grappling, I don't have much interest.

+1

Not just about grappling, but hand picks the SHIT out of his opponents.

2 Phone Post

MonsterBalls - Now that sounds like a fun fight!

+1

Cung Le's getting a little old these days to juggling his gym, dreams of hollywood stardom, and a serious mma career, but so long as he wants to fight I think match ups like Leben make for fun, exciting fights, so more power to him.

Leben may catch him on the ground or win a decision, but Le is so dynamic we'll probably see him put on another sanshou clinic like he's done with the Smith fights.

Cung Leben combo for the Brundlefly win and an end to the conflict.

Does Cung Le get to pick all his fights?

I would love to see this go down. This is a classic case of someone "thinking" they see an advantage over an opponent and completely underestimating the opponents skill set. Cung le is by far the superior striker but iron forges iron. Leben has spent the past few years battling top contenders while Cung has been sitting in a makeup chair. Leben all day. Phone Post

would be such a fun fight. i like cung for the diversity of his stand-up but if i had to bet on it, i'd go with leben.

Good scrap.

Le vs Leben in San Jose in November!

lol Leben would destroy him.

Rather see Koscheck come up to settle that TUF beef in a fight that's easy to sell, is cool for those who wanted Leben to get a crack at him again and the talk alone will make it a must see. Phone Post

^^^uggh who wants to see Kosh/Leben 2??

Cung le is a guy i enjoy watching in mma..his fight style is unique and he is a very good kickboxer..id love to see him fight Leben...

Cung le vs belfort would be fun as well

I'd pay to see that! Phone Post

I am fucking in man, where do I buy tickets?

This would be great fight.  Two very constrasting styles.  Love to see it.  Unless Leben takes this to the ground it would be very interesting to see how this plays out.

leben wins

Cung Le/Belcher IMO Phone Post