Cung Le wants to fight Leben

Thats the kind of fight a lot of people would want to watch. Its one of those fights where in the 1st two rounds you know someone is going to get KTFO. Cung is to busy to train let alone fight. I wish there was a Joe Silva thread where we could ask for fights we wanted to see and he read it from time to time

Le would hit a spinning back kick then Zombie Auto Pilot would kick in. 

I would take Le unless he is completely shot as a result of age and inactivity. Leben gets hit way too much lacks far too much on the technical side of the game to survive a stand fight with Le.

Cung has a style that may be hard for leben to adjust to.... lol, leben doesn't adjust he just throws bombs till cung falls over, Leben by ko

This would be such a cool matchup in styles. A great co-main event for any card. Make it so!

cung hasnt earned a fight wit Leben

Hate420 - cung hasnt earned a fight wit Leben

Cung Le has only lost one fight in his life and he avenged it brutally. The man has dominated almost everyone he has ever faced. I think Leben is too much for him but you never know. Le has some sick offensive weapons, and Leben has been KOed twice. This is a great matchup.