Cyborg admits doing steroids for weight loss

rIKmAN - Holy shit, 2nd page and Sunkist hasn't appeared to defend her yet! Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist was shut down by the cyborg team, dude started turning her fans against her with his nut swinging.

Lies. Winstrol being a "cutting" steroid does NOT mean that it makes you lose weight. If you have 2 people physically identical and 1 starts taking winny, that person will GAIN muscle and GAIN weight. 

Its a common misconception but that its taken for speed and strength with minimal bulking, but it still builds muscle. 

MakeMeBleed - Good pr work here just 3 years to late Phone Post 3.0
Can someone ask Sean Shark about his failed test? Maybe he'd like to take some time now and address what happened. Phone Post 3.0

mongo54 -
rIKmAN - Holy shit, 2nd page and Sunkist hasn't appeared to defend her yet! Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist was shut down by the cyborg team, dude started turning her fans against her with his nut swinging.
Hello Mongo54,

Please post a link to any doctor's statement that claims Cris has "nuts"that I would be able to swing from. Phone Post 3.0

Only an idiot would equate a woman using steroids with a man using steroids. 

If I have to explain it , you are just too fucking stupid to discuss it with.  

Spinning Shit - 
mongo54 -

Hello Mongo54,

Please post a link to any doctor's statement that claims Cris has "nuts"that I would be able to swing from. Phone Post 3.0

Have you heard her Herman Munster like voice? I see what you did there....

"To lose weight" LOL. Oh all those extra muscles that make me stronger than the average male are an unwanted side effect. I swear I just wanted to lose weight!

Radford Martel - It makes me sick how people on this site think she's so great and hard done to when she has more or less turned herself into a man with drugs

This^

StrikingMMA -
E55 Pilot - How long ago was this and you guys still weep like Millenials that just lost their government cheese.
If you want a lifetime ban on her then we should just go ahead and throw a lifetime ban on the following for cheating as well:

Chael Sonnen
Josh Barnett *multiple times
Tim Sylvia
Kimo
Nate Marquardt
Vitor Belfort
Pawel Nastula
Stephan Bonnar
Kit Cope
Johnnie Morton
Royce Gracie
Phil Baroni
Sean Sherk
Hermes Franca
Anthony Torres
Bill Mahood
Dennis Hallman
Alexadre Nogueria
Antonio Bigfoot Silva
Edwin Dewees
Chris Leben
Ken Shamrock
Vinicious quieroz
James Irvin
Thiago Silva
King Mo
Rafael Cavalcante
Joey Beltran
Thiago tavares
Herman Terrado
Kevin Casey
Mike King
Brian Ortega
Piotr Hallman
hector Lombard
Anderson Silva
Alexander Shlemenko
Mike Richman
Gleison Tibau
Jeff Monson
Kevin Randleman
Josh Burkman
Jason Reinhardt
Dennis Siver
Wanderlei Silva
Ali Bagautinov
Cung Le
Cro Cop

Everyone on this forum loves to bash Cyborg for getting popped 5 years ago yet the majority on the list above are fairly recent.

The hypocrisy here is astounding.

Good post. Voted up!
Don't forget
Frank Mir
Brock Lesnar
Jon Jones

And if we want to include trt use
Quinton Jackson Phone Post 3.0

quickfix -
StrikingMMA -
E55 Pilot - How long ago was this and you guys still weep like Millenials that just lost their government cheese.
If you want a lifetime ban on her then we should just go ahead and throw a lifetime ban on the following for cheating as well:

Chael Sonnen
Tim Sylvia
Kimo
Nate Marquardt
Vitor Belfort
Pawel Nastula
Stephan Bonnar
Kit Cope
Johnnie Morton
Royce Gracie
Phil Baroni
Sean Sherk
Hermes Franca
Anthony Torres
Bill Mahood
Dennis Hallman
Alexadre Nogueria
Antonio Bigfoot Silva
Edwin Dewees
Chris Leben
Ken Shamrock
Vinicious quieroz
James Irvin
Thiago Silva
King Mo
Rafael Cavalcante
Joey Beltran
Thiago tavares
Herman Terrado
Kevin Casey
Mike King
Brian Ortega
Piotr Hallman
hector Lombard
Anderson Silva
Alexander Shlemenko
Mike Richman
Gleison Tibau
Jeff Monson
Kevin Randleman
Josh Burkman
Jason Reinhardt
Dennis Siver
Wanderlei Silva
Ali Bagautinov
Cung Le
Cro Cop

Everyone on this forum loves to bash Cyborg for getting popped 5 years ago yet the majority on the list above are fairly recent.

Good post. Voted up!
I fucking agree. The Cyborg hate on here has always been ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0
What you are missing is that the speculation that Cyborg was on steroids way before she popped. It was a given and then she tested positive.

You may also need to remember the denial and BS she stated after the test. Add in the constant challenging of smaller women who have not tested positive to move up or they are scared plus the weigh in debacle and you can start to grasp some of the hate she gets.

In case you are not grasping what I am saying, it is not just the fact she took steroids its the fact she took steroids and everything that came before and since. Should also include the shilling from Sunkist, Ray (understandable) and others. This thread happens to be about Steroids because Cris is talking about it. She is a wonderful person in person (so everyone says, I have never met her so can only speculate) but to act like there are not a lot of questionable incidents throughout her career is just dumb. Do any of you dispute the things I have stated here? Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSFGGWRnbNc

I think a large part of why she gets more shit over doing PED's than other (male) athletes is maybe because of the immense physical advantage she has over her opponents. Like she's beating children into a comma. PED's won't teach you technique like Anderson or Bones but they sure as shit make you stronger. Now she might just be a physical freak that puts on muscle like it's nothing which is not her fault. We all know that guy, hell I've trained with guys like that. "Oh I just did some pushups when I was younger" meanwhile you feel like you're rolling with a gorilla. But in the case of a female it's extra freaky the way she carries muscle and the violence she is able to dish out. Which makes it more unfair I guess.

NicolasRGC - I think a large part of why she gets more shit over doing PED's than other (male) athletes is maybe because of the immense physical advantage she has over her opponents. Like she's beating children into a comma. PED's won't teach you technique like Anderson or Bones but they sure as shit make you stronger. Now she might just be a physical freak that puts on muscle like it's nothing which is not her fault. We all know that guy, hell I've trained with guys like that. "Oh I just did some pushups when I was younger" meanwhile you feel like you're rolling with a gorilla. But in the case of a female it's extra freaky the way she carries muscle and the violence she is able to dish out. Which makes it more unfair I guess.
Plus the fact that most people assume that a "clean" Cyborg wouldn't be that much different from a post-TRT Vitor. So much of her dominance relies on strength and it's fairly obvious where that strength is coming from. Phone Post 3.0

She lied then and she's still lying now Phone Post 3.0

Lol@admits.

More like makes excuse that.... Phone Post 3.0

Actually, the steroid she popped for, winstrol, is used by bodybuilders to cut weight and maintain their muscle mass. Sometimes it even adds a few lbs of muscle while cutting. No one uses it to bulk, because it dries you out. Not saying it didn't give her additonal muscle because it definitely did. 

You peoples are still taking about that shit ..

Get over it... Lol Phone Post 3.0

rezzz - You peoples are still taking about that shit ..

i get your point, but she brought it up in an instagram post like a few hours ago.

E55 Pilot - How long ago was this and you guys still weep like Millenials that just lost their government cheese.

Chael Sonnen
Tim Sylvia
Kimo
Nate Marquardt
Vitor Belfort
Pawel Nastula
Stephan Bonnar
Kit Cope
Johnnie Morton
Royce Gracie
Phil Baroni
Sean Sherk
Hermes Franca
Anthony Torres
Bill Mahood
Dennis Hallman
Alexadre Nogueria
Antonio Bigfoot Silva
Edwin Dewees
Chris Leben
Ken Shamrock
Vinicious quieroz
James Irvin
Thiago Silva
King Mo
Rafael Cavalcante
Joey Beltran
Thiago tavares
Herman Terrado
Kevin Casey
Mike King
Brian Ortega
Piotr Hallman
hector Lombard
Anderson Silva
Alexander Shlemenko
Mike Richman
Gleison Tibau
Jeff Monson
Kevin Randleman
Josh Burkman
Jason Reinhardt
Dennis Siver
Wanderlei Silva
Ali Bagautinov
Cung Le
Cro Cop

Hermes Franca..........the pedo.......Yeah he shouldn't be banned, but he should have a pool cue shoved in up ass and out his mouth. I think it'd be pretty to hard fight then. Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 -
rezzz - You peoples are still taking about that shit ..

i get your point, but she brought it up in an instagram post like a few hours ago.

She basically opened a new wound by trying to claim she only used it for weight loss.  She's compounding her errors constantly.