Cyborg admits doing steroids for weight loss

Why bring it up again. There is zero to be gained from this, except remind us about the cheating. Bad PR move. Wood rather know what's next for Cyborg

Spinning Shit -
mongo54 -
rIKmAN - Holy shit, 2nd page and Sunkist hasn't appeared to defend her yet! Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist was shut down by the cyborg team, dude started turning her fans against her with his nut swinging.
Hello Mongo54,

Please post a link to any doctor's statement that claims Cris has "nuts"that I would be able to swing from. Phone Post 3.0

He probably meant swinging from her clit.  You are just too easy.

Lol @ "show me a dr statement".  You crack me up.

Frankenzilla - She did pop for Winny didn't she? If so, it's plausible. That wouldn't be my first pick as a PED for combat sports. Phone Post 3.0
It damn sure doesn't make you lose weight. Phone Post 3.0

blueberrycoconutmilk -

Why bring it up again. There is zero to be gained from this, except remind us about the cheating. Bad PR move. Wood rather know what's next for Cyborg

we all know who does her PR.

SensoriaUtopia -

e55 makes a good point, so many on here want to suck the dicks of guys who have popped for roids, that they are fans of, yet they want to continously bash her and give the guys they root for a pass

You realize Cris brought it up right? See my post above for additional reasons Cris gets so much flack. It's not just the steroids, it's steroids PLUS other baggage. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, look at how popular Cyborg is, judging by all the views this thread is getting!

orcus -

Wow, look at how popular Cyborg is, judging by all the views this thread is getting!

this one is a real killer

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Whats-next-for-Cyborg:2613833?pc=4

ufc98newb - Lol@admits.

More like makes excuse that.... Phone Post 3.0

Yes a fighter doing damage control and trying to protect her career and way of living ...

Never witness that before ...

Bullshit!

Look at Overeem before MMA and then now.
Look at Cyborg before MMA and then now.

I have exercised the demons!! Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit -
mongo54 -
rIKmAN - Holy shit, 2nd page and Sunkist hasn't appeared to defend her yet! Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist was shut down by the cyborg team, dude started turning her fans against her with his nut swinging.
Hello Mongo54,

Please post a link to any doctor's statement that claims Cris has "nuts"that I would be able to swing from. Phone Post 3.0

With respect. 

Obviously. 

Im 45 now. I took steroids when I was 19 (I know stupid). I had been lifting very seriously for about 3-4 years and I had plateaued for a while and cold not gain no matter how much I tried or ate.

Steroids added a lot of muscle on me (about 30-40 lbs) that now as Ive gotten older I would like to remove and I cant (I do marathons, bicycle, jiu-tisu, box, etc).

Some of the muscle, strength (and other physical attributes) created by steroids are permanent. I hope the damage to the body isnt.

Having said that, Cyborg now has an advantage that she would never have had and she will not lose it either.

saw her pre-fight bio to and she was pretty damn huge, her jaw was big and of course steroids wouldn't surprise me. Any fighter that tests positive would not surprise me at this point.

Remember Barnett and Baby Fedor with less muscular features have been caught. 

still a a huge Cyborg fan

"Steroids added a lot of muscle on me (about 30-40 lbs) that now as Ive gotten older I would like to remove and I cant (I do marathons, bicycle, jiu-tisu, box, etc). "

Amazing, so you reduce calories but don't lose weight? Hopefully scientists can harness your secret so we can dramatically reduce the amount of food the world's population needs.

Don't mean to be a dick but come on.

Martin Inguensu - Im 45 now. I took steroids when I was 19 (I know stupid). I had been lifting very seriously for about 3-4 years and I had plateaued for a while and cold not gain no matter how much I tried or ate.

Steroids added a lot of muscle on me (about 30-40 lbs) that now as Ive gotten older I would like to remove and I cant (I do marathons, bicycle, jiu-tisu, box, etc).

Some of the muscle, strength (and other physical attributes) created by steroids are permanent. I hope the damage to the body isnt.

Having said that, Cyborg now has an advantage that she would never have had and she will not lose it either.

Did the power and strength stay? if so do you feel like without steroids you wouldn't be the same?

quickfix - Have you guys seen the pics from her younger days? She's always had strong facial features. I doubt she was juicing in high school playing handball. Phone Post 3.0

Thats not true. Although I dont think she was attractive back then either, its only now that she looks like Mickey Rourke.

orcus - 

"Steroids added a lot of muscle on me (about 30-40 lbs) that now as Ive gotten older I would like to remove and I cant (I do marathons, bicycle, jiu-tisu, box, etc). "

Amazing, so you reduce calories but don't lose weight? Hopefully scientists can harness your secret so we can dramatically reduce the amount of food the world's population needs.

Don't mean to be a dick but come on.

I lost weight and I am not overweight. I stopped eating to grow but there is a lot a meat that is permanent. I can eat less and starve myself and no doubtably I will starve the muscle, but as soon as I eat normal, my muscles will grow again. I am more muscular than what a normal body looks like, specially at my age. I hope I was able to explain it to your satisfaction this time.

Acidic - 
Martin Inguensu - Im 45 now. I took steroids when I was 19 (I know stupid). I had been lifting very seriously for about 3-4 years and I had plateaued for a while and cold not gain no matter how much I tried or ate.

Did the power and strength stay? if so do you feel like without steroids you wouldn't be the same?

I would definitely not be the same. Im not fat but I wish I didnt have this much muscle. It would not be possible to move the same weight if I had not taken steroids... even at my age (and Im not lifting). Best thing would have been to workout with weights and be naturally strong and not big.

Radford Martel - It makes me sick how people on this site think she's so great and hard done to when she has more or less turned herself into a man with drugs

This^

Her entire career is a series of explanatory press statements. Nobody will even remember her fights.

"Her entire career is a series of explanatory press statements. "

lol