WestsideStrangler -  Test that supliment right now then
this

Gordo1581 -

If I was a bluenamer, I‘d romo a R in the space between AT and AP Phone Post

that supplement also makes your voice deeper than Thurl Ravenscroft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzXKWKaxt3c

She looks like a fucking man.

Come on now!

We are much more forgiving when fighters are honest with themselves and with us, their fans. Honesty goes a long way and it seems unanimous that we don't buy her bullshit. She knew what she was taking. Own up to it or forever be scrutinized.

Thiago Silva owned up to his failed drug test and fans actually appreciated his honesty and the backlash was a lot less severe. Phone Post

WestsideStrangler -  SACK THE FUCK UP!!!

exactly.

Bat21 -  And it begins.

Someone posted a list of possible excuses that we'd see coming out of her camp in another thread somewhere. 

I think "I took a supplement that, unknown to me, contained a banned substance" or words to that effect, was #2 or #3 on the list.

Also known as the Sherk Defense.

Yeah, I said that too (not sure if it was my post you saw or not). I figured it would be either the "I got injured and made a mistake" "tainted supplement" or "I'm innocent". I worded it different but figured she would use one of those excuses.

Could someone post pictures from her weigh ins and/or fights too see how her face and body have changed over the years? If she has always had a more masculine face and body then perhaps she might have taken by accident. Even if she was taking it way back then, she would still get more masculine in 3-4 years. Phone Post

Lying to the fanbase ... classy. Does she have any fans left after this kind of nonsense?

sgotwalks - 
Chris Power -   who the hell is going to really just openly admit 'Yeah, I got caught. I was trying to get an advantage, oops! Sorry!'

I think Shane Mosely did if I remember correctly.

Yeah Hermes Franca came clean after being popped after the Sherk fight too

said he was injured and could not afford to miss the fight.

Tru -   She wants to make it clear that she did not knowingly take anything. She has soo many "nutrition" people trying to be in her camp and offering to help her with her program..she learned the hard way not to trust people. 

Even I can't accept that answer.

lol at asking for gods forgiveness if it was a simple mistake.

Who would have known that there was steroids in Acai Phone Post

Tru -   She wants to make it clear that she did not knowingly take anything. She has soo many "nutrition" people trying to be in her camp and offering to help her with her program..she learned the hard way not to trust people. 

ah that old chesnut

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Even I can't accept that answer.

I'm with you on that one ziplokk

At this point I have to assume at least 90% of all successful MMA fighters take or have taken some kind of illegal substance to advance their career, and every current and former pride/ufc/strikeforce champ at some point took substances that helped win that title.