CYBORG ISSUES STATEMENT TO PUBLIC

Just once, I'd like to see an athlete that gets busted and uses the "it was something in my supplements" excuse actually produce the supplement so it can be tested and prove they are right.  You would think if you tried some supplement that gave you steroid like effects then you would say "damn that stuff works great", stay on it and have a cabinet full of the stuff.  Yeah, you find the most effective supplement or "diet aid" you ever tried and just use it once before deciding to not use it anymore?  Come on.  When you're on the juice you can FEEL the effects, see your performance improve and strength going up.  It's not like you have no idea.

But we all know that's just a lame excuse used when people are caught. 

The funny thing is i'm not even against athletes using steroids, but if you slip up and get busted then just admit it, take the blame and just move on instead of making yourself look worse by lying about it when nobody is buying it.

Marco808 - She must think we're all fucking idiots by putting out that statement. Yeah, of course she didn't knowingly take anything. Right

Hey guy, if you want to be banned just say so. No problem.

TheUltimateLurker - I was going to post something about cyborg, but I forgot when I saw that the undergrounds biggest pussy(tru) started this thread.

That was uncalled for. VD

JoeHurley -  Just once, I'd like to see an athlete that gets busted and uses the "it was something in my supplements" excuse actually produce the supplement so it can be tested and prove they are right.  You would think if you tried some supplement that gave you steroid like effects then you would say "damn that stuff works great", stay on it and have a cabinet full of the stuff.  Yeah, you find the most effective supplement or "diet aid" you ever tried and just use it once before deciding to not use it anymore?  Come on.  When you're on the juice you can FEEL the effects, see your performance improve and strength going up.  It's not like you have no idea.

The funny thing is i'm not even against athletes using steroids, but if you slip up and get busted then just admit it, take the blame and just move on instead of making yourself look worse by lying about it when nobody is buying it.

Exactly. It's not like you wouldn't want to keep taking something if it worked and was legal.

Remember eca stacks? They worked and you knew they were from dose 1. Great for workouts, dieting and even partying. Banned in many sports but taken by many athletes because why? It worked. Phone Post

The funny thing is if there was a supplement proven to have steroids like that then it woud be great for the company in terms of sales because they would sell out overnight. 

Zuffa should have paid her to say it was Xyience.

Not being a pro fighter myself I can't know exactly how the dietary regimen of a pro fighter looks like, I do know supplements help in keeping you at your top game since you can't simply overload your stomach with tons of meat to digest before training (well, guys like Vovchanchyn can but most people actually can't). So you need supplements, drinks with creatine, wheat protein and all that.

But seriously, why do all the funny stuff that is out there? I'm not saying all fighters that claim to have ingested banned substances by accident are being truthful but it does happen and commercial supplements have been tested before and shown to contain either traces of or significant amounts of stuff like ephedrine and such, why even risk it? "Normal" supplements are plenty, you can buy pure wheat protein and as for all the other stuff for rehydration and performance and so on, you really should be able to ingest them separately. Why, as a fighter, do you gobble down on a new product when you know you run the risk of accidentally having one of the products that may have banned substances in it? You do know it has happened before, why not just stick with normal stuff that you know works, and is "clean"?

There are after all no magic potions out there, the list of legal substances that can help you perform is only so long and knowing little about supplement ingredients I dare to guess it is pretty much different ratios of the same ingredients and heavy marketing.

She was testing this new type of amino acid supplement that you inject into your ass-cheek.

She thought it was the supplements that were making her testicles shrink also.

ok she trusted that someone told her it was ok. who? a trainer,another fighter? it's YOUR career,you check for yourself. now even if she is telling the truth she get's all the blame all because someone got their info wrong.

Sean Serk called and he wants his excuse back.

She tested positive for winny. What suplement or cutting agent has fucking winny in it?

Because I would buy that shit. Phone Post

If she had no knowledge of the steroids, I think the natural reaction would be, "no that can't be, I didn't use any steroids. The test is wrong" rather than, "oh my team is spiking my supplements again." Phone Post

If I took a supplement that made me piss hot you best believe that I would let the whole word know what the name of the supplement was.

She cheated and now she thinks we're stupid Phone Post

JoeHurley -  Just once, I'd like to see an athlete that gets busted and uses the "it was something in my supplements" excuse actually produce the supplement so it can be tested and prove they are right.  You would think if you tried some supplement that gave you steroid like effects then you would say "damn that stuff works great", stay on it and have a cabinet full of the stuff.  Yeah, you find the most effective supplement or "diet aid" you ever tried and just use it once before deciding to not use it anymore?  Come on.  When you're on the juice you can FEEL the effects, see your performance improve and strength going up.  It's not like you have no idea.

When Tim Sylvia tested positive, he never tried to make any excuses.

He admitted it and, beIieve it or not, I respected him for that/this.

shrugs

Forget about the suplement excuse its the swinging pissflaps and the 8" clit that worries me.

Good work destroying women's MMA, you cheating twat.

mma foob - Typical, not surprised.

Translation: I want another chance to scam the sport and continue to make $$$ that I don't deserve, next time I'll be more careful with my cycling.

yep, it's shameful. they should make an example out of her because she was the most obvious case imaginable and everyone looked the other way. gina is the true champ! Phone Post

Chris Power -  I'm a big Cyborg fan but I'm afraid I don't believe that she didn't know she used a banned substance.

Reminds me of Leben speaking at seminars to students after getting popped vs Bisping about how it was a horrible decision and why he made a big mistake and why THEY should never use, only to get popped for using again - who the hell is going to really just openly admit 'Yeah, I got caught. I was trying to get an advantage, oops! Sorry!'

Leben got popped for a pain killer, not a steroid, against Munoz.

Tru -   She wants to make it clear that she did not knowingly take anything. She has soo many "nutrition" people trying to be in her camp and offering to help her with her program..she learned the hard way not to trust people. 

you can let her know that NO ONE is buying that BULLSHIT and that she is the worst thing that happened to wmma and she should just go back to brazil where they don't test.

Hmmmm