CYBORG ISSUES STATEMENT TO PUBLIC

JoeHurley -  Just once, I'd like to see an athlete that gets busted and uses the "it was something in my supplements" excuse actually produce the supplement so it can be tested and prove they are right

[...]

For the love of God, this. Won't happen, though.

There is more to the story. Cris is just loyal. I'm guessing the details will come out at the CSAC hearing. Phone Post

Should've eaten horsemeat. Phone Post

nyhcloyalty - 
Chris Power -  I'm a big Cyborg fan but I'm afraid I don't believe that she didn't know she used a banned substance.

Reminds me of Leben speaking at seminars to students after getting popped vs Bisping about how it was a horrible decision and why he made a big mistake and why THEY should never use, only to get popped for using again - who the hell is going to really just openly admit 'Yeah, I got caught. I was trying to get an advantage, oops! Sorry!'

Leben got popped for a pain killer, not a steroid, against Munoz.

he got popped for steroids after losing to bisping  http://www.mmafighting.com/2009/08/20/chris-leben-explains-steroid-use-looks-forward-to-turning-the-p/

Am I the only one who finds this entire story incredibly funny. Gina fighting Cris would be an epic  beauty and the beast fight lol.

sim - Who would have known that there was steroids in Acai Phone Post

Royce is that you? Phone Post

1. Have a mass spectrometer in your fucking KITCHEN

2. Even if you really didn't take anything, you LIE and say you did and you're sorry. Recant in your memoirs decades later

Im sorry but when you are popped for stanozolol use, your plea of ignorance goes out the window imo!

Its not one of those things that just accidentally pops up in your system and if you are just trusting others even though your career is at stake and you truly have no idea what is going in your body (asuming you were to beleive her), youre simply the dumbest motherfucker in the world.

So either shes a cheater or a huge fucking moron and at the end of the day deserves the book thrown at her! Phone Post

Bet her husband gets a 'random' call in to be tested in the near future.

no way on the face of the planet would I ever believe it was accidental. no way... not possible. She KNOWS she's the most criticized woman in MMA due to her physique and it's a really really bad thing for her to attempt to pull this shit.

She is fucking herself even worse by a long ways trying this shit.

I'm glad Ronda isn't gonna fight that roider. One would really have to be stupid to believe she had never cycled anything.

After Ronda absolutely destroys Miesha Tate, she can go back to 145 to get the title. Even maybe destroy Gina Carano, if she ever decide to come back.

What says Tru? Do you believe Cris? Phone Post

What a crock of shit Phone Post

LOL @ Cyborg actually writing that.

Is anyone really surprised by this ?
Is Win taken away ? along with her bonus ?

tjmitch - Yeah, and the weed my parents found in my room in high school wasnt mine, I was holding it for a friend.

Exactly Phone Post

PJ Benn Fan - Im sorry but when you are popped for stanozolol use, your plea of ignorance goes out the window imo!

Its not one of those things that just accidentally pops up in your system and if you are just trusting others even though your career is at stake and you truly have no idea what is going in your body (asuming you were to beleive her), youre simply the dumbest motherfucker in the world.

So either shes a cheater or a huge fucking moron and at the end of the day deserves the book thrown at her! Phone Post

My point exactly. That stuff is not designed to cut weight off you. Funniest thing is, if one of us posted a thread like this making that lame ass excuse it would last maybe two pages and be filled with: nice try TROLL.

Come up with something better than that Cyborg. I think the cyclers have some of the best: I had a shot of alcohol right before the piss test and it magically shot my testosterone through the roof, who knew?!?! Phone Post

She was on steroids. Got busted. This completely puts into question her whole career.

When are people gonna stop with the I don't know excuse? Thanks Barry bonds for making it common. Phone Post