Cyborg looked human

Still looks like a dude…

Fury2Feed - Cyborg was going easy and carrying Holly so the crowd didn't hate her. She was due to lose the crowd. If she won savagely, the crowd boos. If she loses, the crowd cheers. She played it just right. She carried Holly and didn't come off as a monster, yet clearly won.

For the record, I wanted Holly to win. But Cyborg clearly wasn’t going full strength. Not one takedown attempt? She was being nice.

Cyborg said post-fight that Holly was too sweaty and slipping, so, she was afraid she would get a sloppy takedown and Holly would wind up on top.

Bigtrain2681 - 

Looked like a monster to me. Early on it became evident that Holly wasn’t stopping her. 

This fight will be looked at similar to Jones/Gus in that the challenger didn’t get run over and that in itself will be viewed as an exposure, when in truth it really wasn’t that close. 

Holly got beat up. 

except Jones looked like Holly by the end of his fight (worse actually) and Gus, like Cyborg did most of the damage so the roles are reversed.

She looked OK but I was overly impressed, she looked very beatable. There are girls much smaller that are much more technically skilled, fortunately for her there aren't many her size. Holly is god awful, throwing 1, 2's at the air while yelling is mind bottling.

Cyborg is clearly a good fighter but her size is keeping her from the best competition, I think calling her the goat is ridiculous. I think Rose, Joanna and Valentina all are more skilled. 

I agree with the notion that Cyborg looked vulnerable against a washed up Holly.

Also to call Cyborg best ever because she beat a 36-year old Holly Holms is just plain stupid.

Strategy now is to downplay Holly. Got to love the UG.

NBKfanforlife -

Cyborg gets hit a lot.  Someone with the power of Nunes might be able to stop her.  Holly doesn’t hit hard enough 

Nunes would be a VERY interesting fight

Holly got dominated. 

Holly is is a runner. She wants to point fight and hope you walk into a KO. 

Cyborg made her look terrible. 

Karate yells and missed punches. 

Sage Northcock - The one thing I'll say is that her nose was barely damaged (especially in comparison to Holly's) and she was really worried about it during the fight, constantly touching it and wiping the miniscule amount of blood coming from it.

It seems like she doesnt quite like being the nail, which is human nature of course, but she also drastically slowed down and looked lost for moments of the fight when Holly would actually land shots.

So yeah, agreed, she looked a lot more human out there tonight. Ill give her the benefit of the doubt in that this was basically the next best thing to the longtime demanded Cyborg/Rousey fight and she might have been a bit more nervous for this one than others. She also hasnt fought very many elite fighters so this could be her equivalent to when a young prospect steps up and finally fights a good fighter and cant destroy them like they did others before.

Both Holly and her looked a bit “shaken” before the fight.

I don't know. She was on the receiving end of much harder hits in the fight against Baars and kept coming so I don't think she collapses when she's the nail like Ronda does.

Ragingshaneistheanswer -
ShanTheMan -
jpm995 -
ShanTheMan - She proved that she can kinda beat another 135er. Skillwise she is nowhere near the best female.

Disagree here, don't use the size bs, Holly was as big or bigger than Cyborg. Cyborg 'outskilled' the most skilled striker in womens mma. People are trashing Cyborg for not going beserk and stopping Holly, but Cyborg has been fighting more disiplined and cautious for her last few fights. Plus Holly's a top tier fighter you don't walk through that level of competation. Cyborg dosen't have great speed but used her boxing skills to to negate Holly's speed and she has more power in her shots. Her head movement caused Holly to wiff on many shots. She has flaws but shes a great fighter.

Respectfully disagree. If she weren't such a damn tank Holly could have been more aggressive. She fought well, but put her against another buff chick with Holly's skills and she'd be fucked. Her best win is a former champ coming off a hot and cold streak against normal females.
So what does she have to do??? Fight gabby?
Of course not, there really is no chick for her to fight other than undersized more skilled ones willing to put up with a disadvantage.
knappster - 
NBKfanforlife -

Cyborg gets hit a lot.  Someone with the power of Nunes might be able to stop her.  Holly doesn’t hit hard enough 

Nunes would be a VERY interesting fight

yep…that is if Amanda doesn’t break mentally once she get’s hit in the face