Cyborg: Rousey can't compete with me

if anything, cyborg being a cheat should be more of a incentive for RR to want to do anything possible to kick her ass

right?

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - If Cyborg isn't in the UFC and can't make 135 then I think she needs to STFU already about fighting Ronda. It's getting old..... Phone Post

This. Ronda has no reason to meet any demands Cyborg makes.

Cyborg is the one who got caught roiding and harmed her own reputation. It is her own responsibility to rebuild it.

There is no good reason for Ronda to take the fight at 140. A champ, to take a non-title fight, against an exposed cheater, at a higher weight. It makes zero sense for Ronda.

It only benefits Cyborg. She needs to either cut the weight or focus on 145 and Invicta. Phone Post

i think its just the right move for wmma all around right now.

lets be real, the #'s for the last ppv wern't amazing!!! they were decent, and that was with endo/machida prob getting half those viewers alone.

putting the rr/cyborg personal stuff aside, this is by far the womens fight that stands out and makes sense and now.

Nobody can make a case for tate or cat it is? pulling any where near the hype and coin as a rr cyborg clash..

nothing comes close

stevekt - It makes no sense for her to call out the champ of a division she doesn't compete in. Cyborg needs to worry about the 145 pound women in Invicta that are looking to make a name off of her. Phone Post

A division and COMPANY she isn't in! Phone Post

Truth. There is a reason Rousey isnt agreeing to 140. Either the UFC is protecting her or she is just plain scared. Cyborg > Rousey all day.

Rousy is world class, yet rushes in with her eyes closed to go for a head lock, what kind of shit is this? This is the same technique used by 3rd graders all over the world.

She closes her eyes against Cyborg, she'll wake up with an L on her record.

ender852 - 
DanGold - 
NewGenUfcFan - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Truth. There is a reason Rousey isnt agreeing to 140. Either the UFC is protecting her or she is just plain scared. Cyborg > Rousey all day.

False. She is the champion in the 135 division. The only division. If she can't make the weight, she can't challenge the champion. Phone Post

Bones can't make 185, no point having him face Anderson.

the UFC is not gonna create an entire division just to showcase that musclebound tranny

well at least you're being honest about your feelings lol

KingofBJJ - 
TopGrinder - 

Lol at cyborg. Lol at her manager. Cyborg is an awesome fighter but facts r facts. She is more like a he. Cyborg is an embarrassment to ped usage in sports. You can't make her a mainstream star cause of this. UFC brought over the marquee division of 135 for women. If Borg can't hang with that shit the fuck up and get in where u fit in... Phone Post

It is irrelevant that she may have some masculine qualities in her face, but her body is not much different than Ronda's or any female fitness types we see on stage.

She is most certainly a she, without the use of female hormone injections and surgeries in some futile attempt to change from being a man to a woman.

The tranny in question exists in another thread.

Those of you who constantly refer to calling Cyborg a he, simply lack anything intelligence to say.

Usually this is the case, but there are a few reasons for the "tranny" attacks.
1. she looks like a man. Square Jaw, no boobs, ripped to shreds. Rousey looks like a women who does a lot of crossfit. Most of the female fighters have a female hourglass figure, Cyborg has a triangle shape. its undeniable.
2. Most people are partial to women, by this I mean that most people ( men and women) see harming a women as WAY worse than harming a man. This means that Cyborg cheating in a Womens sport where the goal is to pummel other women is WAY worse than a man doing it to a fellow man.
3. Rousey speaks english. More relatable.

So Cyborg who looks like a man got caught abusing a substance that causes her to beat up women more effectively and become more manish and is threatening to beat up the hottest women and already beat up the second hottest women in mma. Thats why people attack her.

For the record i believe ronda submits Cyborg.

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Truth. There is a reason Rousey isnt agreeing to 140. Either the UFC is protecting her or she is just plain scared. Cyborg > Rousey all day.

As a fighter you should know better...... Phone Post

Archer0545 - 

As a fighter you should know better...... Phone Post

its about marketing. its certainly not really about weight. the weight class was chosen because ronda happens to be in it an marketable. Of course Dana is worried about Ronda facing cyborg at a higher weight, what does he do then? its a risk reward. But lets not pretend that ronda AND dana are not cognizant of the serious risk she presents.

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

If Cyborg isn't in the UFC and can't make 135 then I think she needs to STFU already about fighting Ronda. It's getting old..... Phone Post

guyborg was in the ufc, he asked for his release..........

OK guys, first off Cyborg is sexy. Sorry to bring this up but there seem to be a lot of gay men in this thread that don't see the female side of Cris Cyborg. The chick is hot, hotter than Ronda IMO. She poses sometimes with a brazilian figure or physique competitor Larissa Reis, and let me tell you Cyborg's body is perfect. Maybe a lot of you don't like athletic women, but Cris is the woman for those of us that like women that work out and are in shape.

With that said and having paid all due respect to the feminity of Cris Cyborg, a fight is a fight and styles make fights. I think Ronda can and will take this fight to the ground if it ever happens, and I also believe Ronda has a very good chance of submitting Cyborg once the fight hits the ground. Anything can happen in a fight, but Ronda would be the favorite.

Most people think Cris Cyborg is the better fighter, and Ronda is the more beautiful woman. Well, both these propositions are debatable. Cris Cyborg is very beautiful and Ronda Rousey is a better fighter than most of you think.

RileyPust - I want Cyborg to lose in Invicta just so I can see the look on Tito's face.

SickEyeDiaz - 
RileyPust - I want Cyborg to lose in Invicta just so I can see the look on Tito's face.

im not even too sure about that.. im sure cyborg is a bit bigger but i mean its not even as much as a gap of gsp/bj which wasnt even too large.

what do we have, cyborg 5 7 and 165lbs or so..

dunno ronda exact walk weight, but im guessing its safe to say 5 6, 155lbs or so no??

i dont see a big diff,

i mean, ronda was a 45er, and goes 1 meal a day to make 35's

whoops, meant to quote above that 1^^^

cyborg stepped on the scales at a presser a week ago or so and i believe she was 162lbs

forgive me, cyborg is actually 5 8

giving more reason of them being comparable in size and her not being able to make 135

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Truth. There is a reason Rousey isnt agreeing to 140. Either the UFC is protecting her or she is just plain scared. Cyborg > Rousey all day.

Ronda is scared, so what is Cyborg? Somebody who completely relies on being a man in order to beat women? Pretty cowardly IMO.

I've seen nothing to suggest that RR is even capable of feeling intimidated. Didn't she kick three guys' asses in a movie theater?

Of course she can't compete against you, you're a man and she's a woman. I say Cyborg vs Fallon Fox!!! MAKE IT SO!!!