Cyborg vs Rhonda----still any interest ?

Ted Wasanasan - Cyborg is a much better striker than Nunes, she would hurt Rhonda for reals.

Cyborg is so talented. I honestly believe she would be world champ without the gear, but in knowing she's a serial abuser of PED's, I wouldn't want to see her fight Ronda. Ronda has never been caught, so she's a clean athlete in my eyes. Yes, Cyborg would beat her, with or without the gear.

Why would someone who uses steroids and is on her deathbed at 140 fight someone who makes 135 with very little weight cut be an interesting fight? If Cyborg won, it proves that a good bigger fighter beats a good smaller fighter. If Ronda won, it proves that Cyborg finally stopped cheating and we are seeing the Cyborg that nobody knew existed because she was always using

The only reason I wanted to see that was to watch her do to Rousey what Nunes already did.
Now I wanna see Nunes/Cyborg, a MUCH closer fight.

Lindsay PhDDD - 

Why would someone who uses steroids and is on her deathbed at 140 fight someone who makes 135 with very little weight cut be an interesting fight? If Cyborg won, it proves that a good bigger fighter beats a good smaller fighter. If Ronda won, it proves that Cyborg finally stopped cheating and we are seeing the Cyborg that nobody knew existed because she was always using

Grappler vs striker bouts have always been interesting. In Ronda's case we have a virtual Royce Gracie who can do very little else other than Judo and cyborg can be almost exclusively a striker. We have members of this board who have been telling us for years Ronda would rip off cyborg's arm and beat her with it. There's the other camp who believe cyborg would beat Ronda worse than Nunes and Holm did. The fight itself may be a complete mismatch, but the interest is absolutely there. Are you telling us you wouldn't watch? I don't even watch the girl fights and I'm hoping Ronda decides to give it another go, and shoot for her redemption against Cyborg.

SinCityHustler - 
Lindsay PhDDD - 

Grappler vs striker bouts have always been interesting. In Ronda's case we have a virtual Royce Gracie who can do very little else other than Judo and cyborg can be almost exclusively a striker. We have members of this board who have been telling us for years Ronda would rip off cyborg's arm and beat her with it. There's the other camp who believe cyborg would beat Ronda worse than Nunes and Holm did. The fight itself may be a complete mismatch, but the interest is absolutely there. Are you telling us you wouldn't watch? I don't even watch the girl fights and I'm hoping Ronda decides to give it another go, and shoot for her redemption against Cyborg.

None of that matters now that we know Cyborg has been cheating this whole time. A man who uses steroids gains an advantage, a woman who uses steroids becomes a man. Are you interested in seeing a male fight Ronda? Maybe for the circus factor. You have no actual competitive interest in watching

http://nypost.com/2013/10/23/female-bodybuilder-steroids-gave-me-a-penis/

Might as well get her last paycheck.

Lindsay PhDDD - http://nypost.com/2013/10/23/female-bodybuilder-steroids-gave-me-a-penis/

Lindsay this is the girl who can beat Cain and Floyd Mayweather. What's a little penis for Ronda? Have you see her man in a bikini thong? The photo is currently floating around these boards. You can't possibly be frightened off by a little penis.

Lindsay PhDDD - 
SinCityHustler - 
Lindsay PhDDD - 

None of that matters now that we know Cyborg has been cheating this whole time. A man who uses steroids gains an advantage, a woman who uses steroids becomes a man. Are you interested in seeing a male fight Ronda? Maybe for the circus factor. You have no actual competitive interest in watching

She has a TUE. What difference does it make what she's taking it, so long as USADA is ok with it?

No interest whatsoever. Ronda has Toughman level stand up, and Cyborg is a cheat. Not that I require the fighters to be Puritans... I'm happy to watch Bones fight any time. But it's got to be a competitive fight, and ideally, there should be skill involved. Their personalities are just the brown cherry on the shit sundae at this point.

I just want to see someone fuck up that drug cheat cyborg 

thebasher -

I just want to see someone fuck up that drug cheat cyborg 

Time and her own body will do that.